Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
This summer, I've been channelling some of my boredom into sketches. This one's supposed to be a gypsy. I haven't exactly gotten around to inking it, but that's coming in the near future, probably during my free period.
Posted
Wow! Not bad, well I'm sure I don't have your skills and a gypsy with the anime style eyes looks great, I'm sure it would be even greater if you'll ink it and color it....whad'ya say?

8/10 now
Posted
Just to let you know, I don't have the software to color it (mostly because I refuse to use paint and MGI PhotoSuite hates me) and my pen has just been laid to rest. It died on me yesterday, right in the middle of this. It's kinda lopsided and doesn't have a real name, but I'm thinking of adding more tanks with people in them in the background.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...