Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[size=1][color=#0099cc]this is one of my very first anime character that I put effort into drawing. This character is Enishi from Rurouni Kenshin(my fav anime character so far). I hope its worth putting on the internet...[/color][/size]
Posted
[size=1] There's no artwork [i]not[/i] worth posting if you put effort into it. ^___^ Thumbs up for you since you posted.

It's not the best kenshin fanart I've ever seen, but the mistakes you made will gradually vanish as you keep on practicing. :P It happens to everyone. Nice job on the picture! :D[/size]
Posted
[size=1][color="#0099cc"]Yea, I noticed some mistakes too. For intances, the ear looks weird, the ear ring on his left ear isn't that circular, the lower jaw is swiggly, and I messed up badly on his hair and shading.

What do you thing I need to work on the most? (The structure of the face, ect..) I dont intend to become the best, I'll admit that, but I do want to become good.[/color][/size]
Posted
thats awesome! The only flaws I see are the ear and earing. Love the hair

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...