FartMaster745 Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 [size=1][color=#0099cc]this is one of my very first anime character that I put effort into drawing. This character is Enishi from Rurouni Kenshin(my fav anime character so far). I hope its worth putting on the internet...[/color][/size]
eleanor Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 [size=1] There's no artwork [i]not[/i] worth posting if you put effort into it. ^___^ Thumbs up for you since you posted. It's not the best kenshin fanart I've ever seen, but the mistakes you made will gradually vanish as you keep on practicing. :P It happens to everyone. Nice job on the picture! :D[/size]
FartMaster745 Posted August 12, 2003 Author Posted August 12, 2003 [size=1][color="#0099cc"]Yea, I noticed some mistakes too. For intances, the ear looks weird, the ear ring on his left ear isn't that circular, the lower jaw is swiggly, and I messed up badly on his hair and shading. What do you thing I need to work on the most? (The structure of the face, ect..) I dont intend to become the best, I'll admit that, but I do want to become good.[/color][/size]
klinanime1 Posted August 12, 2003 Posted August 12, 2003 Hey, I think it's good. She/he imitated the Kenshin style nearly flawlessly.
Guest Tical Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 thats awesome! The only flaws I see are the ear and earing. Love the hair
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now