RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I always enjoy a good swim...I can stay in the water for hours and I don't get board.
Guest bob Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 i swim like evryday for like a long time...i picked iz da best:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Dark Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 Are you talking serious? I haven't met anyone in your age who don't know how to swim.
Matt.D Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [color=teal] I love swimming! I'm pretty good too. I can dive down strait off a 20 foot drop-off and touch the bottom.[/color]
Treble Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I only swim for the fun of it.Its great to swim.
Roxy89 Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i] [B]I dunno how to swim [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=indigo][b]Really?!...Anyway I love swimming!I do it almost everyday!:D[/COLOR][/b]
Duckie Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I said I like it, but I can't swim very well. :P I probably should have said I can't swim...that might have been more accurate...but oh well.
RicoTranzrig Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 The only thing I have trouble on is treading water...
Lia Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 ur not allowed to swim? now i've seen strange things in my times....but NOT allowed to swim? eek....:eek:
Guest Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B]ur not allowed to swim? now i've seen strange things in my times....but NOT allowed to swim? eek....:eek: [/B][/QUOTE] It's a medical thing. If I get water in my ears bad stuff happens that only Geprge Clooney can pretend to understand. It makes everyday showering harder than desired.
Lia Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Laughing Stock [/i] [B] It's a medical thing. If I get water in my ears bad stuff happens that only Geprge Clooney can pretend to understand. It makes everyday showering harder than desired. [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]oh....fascinating...[/COLOR]
Warlock Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 I enjoy swimming quite alot. It nice and relaxing and you get good excersice...
Lia Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i] [B]I enjoy swimming quite alot. It nice and relaxing and you get good excersice... [/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR=blue]yeah i second that one[/COLOR]
Fish Posted August 16, 2001 Author Posted August 16, 2001 i can swim 60 olmypic size witdths with only taking 5 second breaks...
Lia Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i] [B]i can swim 60 olmypic size witdths with only taking 5 second breaks... [/B][/QUOTE] your a fish......so maybe thats normal
Lia Posted August 16, 2001 Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mewtwo [/i] [B]I like swimming:p [/B][/QUOTE] well...ur not a fish...but i guess thats ok....
Fish Posted August 16, 2001 Author Posted August 16, 2001 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i] [B] well...ur not a fish...but i guess thats ok.... [/B][/QUOTE] lol but i am
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now