Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
i swim like evryday for like a long time...i picked iz da best:p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by firemac [/i]
[B]I dunno how to swim [/B][/QUOTE][COLOR=indigo][b]Really?!...Anyway I love swimming!I do it almost everyday!:D[/COLOR][/b]
Posted
I said I like it, but I can't swim very well. :P I probably should have said I can't swim...that might have been more accurate...but oh well.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]ur not allowed to swim? now i've seen strange things in my times....but NOT allowed to swim? eek....:eek: [/B][/QUOTE]

It's a medical thing. If I get water in my ears bad stuff happens that only Geprge Clooney can pretend to understand. It makes everyday showering harder than desired.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Laughing Stock [/i]
[B]

It's a medical thing. If I get water in my ears bad stuff happens that only Geprge Clooney can pretend to understand. It makes everyday showering harder than desired. [/B][/QUOTE]

[COLOR=blue]oh....fascinating...[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Warlock [/i]
[B]I enjoy swimming quite alot. It nice and relaxing and you get good excersice... [/B][/QUOTE]
[COLOR=blue]yeah i second that one[/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Fish [/i]
[B]i can swim 60 olmypic size witdths with only taking 5 second breaks... [/B][/QUOTE]

your a fish......so maybe thats normal
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Mewtwo [/i]
[B]I like swimming:p [/B][/QUOTE]
well...ur not a fish...but i guess thats ok....
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ssj chic [/i]
[B]
well...ur not a fish...but i guess thats ok.... [/B][/QUOTE]

lol but i am

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...