Stuart Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 dude I love this one! I like this one alot *Sets as background* At first when It was uploading and I saw the red I thought to myself "O man the colors wont go good" but after I looked at it, everything fitted in very nicely, awesome job!
klinanime1 Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 Is it just me or does Kenshin look stoned... ^-^ It's really good, anyways.
*Aura* Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 that is one awesome picture man. keep up the good work. its really cool.it's sweet. it's been a long time since i have seen a really good one man. luvin it.
HaUnTeD Posted August 16, 2003 Posted August 16, 2003 dude thats so cool..i love it so much i set it as my wallpaper ^.^
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now