Sorax Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 hey look im 4 people lol im kenshinx kenshin-x zuniclaymore and sorax lol ok im only sorax now so you could probley delete kenshinx kenshin-x and zuniclaymore ^_^ dont worry i wont sign up no more.
Stuart Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 *Scracths head* umm and I missing somthing here...? This isnt making ANY sense to me.. I know Im stupid but still smart enough to know this is pointless
klinanime1 Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 Aagh! Bad grammar, and spelling! What? something about other user names... I'm unsure whether to run or get a translator
Sorax Posted August 13, 2003 Author Posted August 13, 2003 WOW!! someone needs to shoot me. ya that did make no sence ^_^'. *looks for a gun to shoot himself with*(i said shoot not kill). hey it was like 3am i was half asleep. Well im gonna go eat out for my birthday. :)
Gohan Egret Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 Ummm...happy birthday? I guess that is what you were attempting to extract from OB members...if not...then you have some issues with the multiple user names... :p
pbfrontmanvdp Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 Plz Tori....hurry....close this thread its killing me. Why but a post in saying that you signed up with 4 different people???? Blah i dont know pointless thread.
Semjaza Posted August 13, 2003 Posted August 13, 2003 If you're referring to QA, she has no power in this forum sadly. I'll have to close it instead. There's a member with a birthday here everyday. They don't post threads about it. Especially ones as incoherant as this is.
Recommended Posts