Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Here is a new banner I have made for a mate of mine for another board but if somebody here has that user name that can have it. I can also do a shadow and sonic banner too. Tell me what you think
Posted
It's pretty cool -- I think it might be even better without the black in the background, though. I like backgrounds that are innovative with shapes, and this one could look cool as just a circle. Still, it's quite crisp and clean, good job :).
Posted
[size=1][color=333366][b]The [i]very[/i] first thing to know is that you never stretch an image. You make the things around it fit it, not it to fit the things around it.

Demonic Angel, also, you need to be truthful. 10/10 is [i]not[/i] a truthful rating. EDIT: Oh, you use the edit button now? Nice way of making me look like a jerk. :o

Do something else, and I'll get back to you.

Leh[/b][/color][/size]
Posted
[color=darkblue]
Heh, i like the pic of tails a lot^^. Yes, like many others said, it [i]is[/i] stretched out a lot...Otherwise
Tails is my favorite videogame character ever, so its really nice to see a banner of him:D
[/color]
Posted
[size=1] I like the banner, It would be even better if the background behind the circle was white, and the Tails pic wasn't stretched, other than that, it's simple and effective. [/size]
Posted
[COLOR=royalblue][SIZE=1]heh thats cool. i think you should get rid of the black backround. that would make it look cool. thats a really cool pic of tails, i really like it.[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]Um, yeah. Logan, you really don't need to tell people how to rate others' pictures. What they think of it is up to them. /

Did you add the ring, or find the image that way?

If you added it, I'd suggest making a different version without it. Maybe with just a light brown border, or something.

Or, keep the oval shape, but make the ring only one pixel wide. That would help with the "stretched" look.

If you're going to use it for OB, make the black part white. It'll make it look much nicer on the white bg we have here. If you're using it for another board... *shrugs* [/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...