lea Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 ack!!! i am super super nervouse ......:wigout: about my driver's test today!!!! ;.; i am sooo afraid i am going to fail....bleh >.-
Guest nemises Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 well u probley will but u can always take it again
KittyLynn Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 [color=dodgerblue][size=1]Firstly, I'll say that I [i]think[/i] this is 'spam' and a moderator probably hasn't caught it yet. But since its not closed yet I'll say this, I'm sure, Lea, You'll do fine. And like Nemises said, you can always take it again. Good luck! ^__^ And Nemises, welcome to the boards. -Kitten[/color][/size]
Guest nemises Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 ya im welcome to the board oh ya now i feel real happy about u trying to get me in trouble
Patronus Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 [size=1][color=333366][b]She isn't trying to get you in trouble. If you don't PM James or the other mods about the rules, you'll do that yourself. Believe us, no one is purposely getting you in trouble. Leh[/b][/color][/size]
LostProphet Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 [color=blue][font=arial]Arrrgh, so much bad grammar!!![/color][/font]
Justin Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 Wow, whatever merit this topic [i]did[/i] have is now gone. -Justin
Recommended Posts