Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]I love this movie. It is so cool. Its funny to see one guy(DMX) doing street fighting, and the other one(Jet Lee) doing the technical karate fighting. I would rate this movie a 10/10. Its awsome. Well what do you guys think.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
Cradle 2 The Grave*

Jet Li*

It's not technical karate.... it's an exagerated style of martial arts. Lots of wire tricks in this movie as well, much like Romeo Must Die.

Anyway, I absolutely love the way Jet looks in this movie. He's got that evil, yet nice guy look to him. Very hot and sexy.
Posted
Its alright DMX is an awesome actor. Most artist can't make the cross over from music to movies. The plot could be better but over all its gets two thumbs up. If Bruce could see Jet now he would be proud Jet makes every movie he's in special. I think Jackie Chan and Jet Lee should make another movie.
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Yeah they should. I love this movie though. Yeah I knew there was a lot of wire tricks but it was still cool.

P.S. Thanks for the corrections.[/color][/size][/i]
Guest Sharpie
Posted
This movie is almost as bad as Stephen Segal movies. But not there yet. Jet Li just needs to make a few more "Black Mask"'s for he and Segal to be in the same category in my book.
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]Yeah it is a good movie. I still think that Jet Li is the best. Yeah Stephen Segal is cool with his movie's. And Kagome please stay to the topic.[/color][/size][/i]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Kagome831 [/i]
[B]Yeah go DMX [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=darkblue][size=1]I don't wanna' sound moddish, but you should probably put more effort into your posts.

Anyways, yes this movie was VERY awesome! The effects were very cool. My favorite scenes were the [spoiler]Quad chase and the fight scene in the fight club thing. I forgot what it was called.[/spoiler] A very good movie though! ^__^[/color][/size]
Posted
[color=blood red][size=1][i]UFC championship. Yeah those parts were the best. I like both of those, because the most action, and plus the music for the scene was X gonna give it to ya. That was cool.[/color][/size][/i]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...