OtakuBoards

kirby dance!

Jamvis

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]There is a padded room party. :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] hey im not that bad off.... hmmmm i think i like you.... i mean... holy.... did i say that out loud? o man im so dead.... i mean i like the way you post i mean you forgot the *smiles* part that you always put in there *was i watching her post that much?* ummmm ive said toooooo much.... my self-confidence is going into the negitives cuz i never had any self esteem anywayz.... so um... *has kirby knock him out with a mallet* (>")>====[]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B] hey im not that bad off.... hmmmm i think i like you.... i mean... holy.... did i say that out loud? o man im so dead.... i mean i like the way you post i mean you forgot the *smiles* part that you always put in there *was i watching her post that much?* ummmm ive said toooooo much.... my self-confidence is going into the negitives cuz i never had any self esteem anywayz.... so um... *has kirby knock him out with a mallet* (>")>====[] [/B][/QUOTE]

White Digivise is my sister!! I just showed her this.

Before I came on the net, she said she made a new friend, well to me this is a little to close to be a friends.

Suger's feelings: :p :rolleyes: :wigout: :o :blush:

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~: Suger :~ [/i]
[B]

White Digivise is my sister!! I just showed her this.

Before I came on the net, she said she made a new friend, well to me this is a little to close to be a friends.

Suger's feelings: :p :rolleyes: :wigout: :o :blush: [/B][/QUOTE] jeez like i said i said waaaaay too much... this is out of charachter for me... hmmm i dont even kno her age... o dear lord no... its happening all over again... um forget i even said that...

[B] jeez like i said i said waaaaay too much... this is out of charachter for me... hmmm i dont even kno her age... o dear lord no... its happening all over again... um forget i even said that... [/B][/QUOTE]

How old are you and what state are you from?

[B] ok im *errr* 12 and im from Texas aka Tejas [/B][/QUOTE]

Your diving her nuts, she can't get this of her mind. She thinks someones warching her.

I'm older then her. And we are from California.

This is the coolest state in the USofA, I'm sorry I just had to put that. She is going to PM soon so watch out.:D

[B]

Your diving her nuts, she can't get this of her mind. She thinks someones warching her.

I'm older then her. And we are from California.

This is the coolest state in the USofA, I'm sorry I just had to put that. She is going to PM soon so watch out.:D [/B][/QUOTE]note thats kinda late i pmed her a while ago... im not watching her jeez...

[B]

Hey, I wrote this before you PMed her. Besides I'm soooooo much more meeeeeeee.

I'm a-:angel: [/B][/QUOTE]o....k.... i bet she pushed you out of the room while she pmed me like crazy.... i mean its nice but i mean i kept going over 1000 charechters trying to answer her *kool im actually liked by girls* hey wait a sec... this might be spam... awwww man... if this gets deleted... im gonna die...

[B]o....k.... i bet she pushed you out of the room while she pmed me like crazy.... i mean its nice but i mean i kept going over 1000 charechters trying to answer her *kool im actually liked by girls* hey wait a sec... this might be spam... awwww man... if this gets deleted... im gonna die... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well if your a boy, thats what is going to happened.

[SIZE=4](And yes she did push me out of the room)[/SIZE]

I fell to the floor, it hurt.:(

no i mean no girl ever gives me a chance... um n/m... ok um thats kewl. are you hurt or something? *o jeez im gonna get it now..* ok um i am so like embarresed... ok look im like hmmmm 9 months younger than yall... sooo i wonder if that makes a diffrence...

[B]no i mean no girl ever gives me a chance... um n/m... ok um thats kewl. are you hurt or something? *o jeez im gonna get it now..* ok um i am so like embarresed... ok look im like hmmmm 9 months younger than yall... sooo i wonder if that makes a diffrence... [/B][/QUOTE]

9 Years makes a difference, I don't think my sister would think about 9 months.;)

[B]not really... um anyways im gettin a strange feeling right about now... im getting a slight hint that you are showing a slight interest in me so... how am i supposed to take this? [/B][/QUOTE]

Lets see ummmmmmmm.........

[SIZE=4]I don't like you.......At all[/SIZE]

I just want to be nice and get more post.:D

Besides, I have my eye on someone at my school.

[B]

Lets see ummmmmmmm.........

[SIZE=4]I don't like you.......At all[/SIZE]

I just want to be nice and get more post.:D

Besides, I have my eye on someone at my school. [/B][/QUOTE] gee that was rude... anyways im kinda glad anyways... hehehe ok im bored big time...

[B] gee that was rude... anyways im kinda glad anyways... hehehe ok im bored big time... [/B][/QUOTE]

I could of said it in a more then rude way.

Besides I stand up for myslef and go to the mall with my friends.

My sister is the smart, go read a book type. Even though she has friends, she would more want to go here.;)

War, what is it good for. Sorry I just have that War thing stuck in my head.:cross:

Anyway I only take older guys.:D