Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
lets go all u ppl! lets do the dance thing! *puts on one more time by daft punk* **boom boom boom* one more time!!!!...* so lets do this! v( | | )> <( | | )> <( | | )v view my killa dancing skills!!!!
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]Don't hurt my Kero [/B][/QUOTE] hurt him huh? im gonna do it again cuz im crazy!

[SIZE=1](>")>======[/SIZE] [SIZE=6]((((((OOOO))))[/SIZE]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by White Digivise [/i]
[B]There is a padded room party. :rolleyes: [/B][/QUOTE] hey im not that bad off.... hmmmm i think i like you.... i mean... holy.... did i say that out loud? o man im so dead.... i mean i like the way you post i mean you forgot the *smiles* part that you always put in there *was i watching her post that much?* ummmm ive said toooooo much.... my self-confidence is going into the negitives cuz i never had any self esteem anywayz.... so um... *has kirby knock him out with a mallet* (>")>====[]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B] hey im not that bad off.... hmmmm i think i like you.... i mean... holy.... did i say that out loud? o man im so dead.... i mean i like the way you post i mean you forgot the *smiles* part that you always put in there *was i watching her post that much?* ummmm ive said toooooo much.... my self-confidence is going into the negitives cuz i never had any self esteem anywayz.... so um... *has kirby knock him out with a mallet* (>")>====[] [/B][/QUOTE]

White Digivise is my sister!! I just showed her this.

Before I came on the net, she said she made a new friend, well to me this is a little to close to be a friends.

Suger's feelings: :p :rolleyes: :wigout: :o :blush:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~: Suger :~ [/i]
[B]

White Digivise is my sister!! I just showed her this.

Before I came on the net, she said she made a new friend, well to me this is a little to close to be a friends.

Suger's feelings: :p :rolleyes: :wigout: :o :blush: [/B][/QUOTE] jeez like i said i said waaaaay too much... this is out of charachter for me... hmmm i dont even kno her age... o dear lord no... its happening all over again... um forget i even said that...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B] jeez like i said i said waaaaay too much... this is out of charachter for me... hmmm i dont even kno her age... o dear lord no... its happening all over again... um forget i even said that... [/B][/QUOTE]

How old are you and what state are you from?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~: Suger :~ [/i]
[B]

How old are you and what state are you from? [/B][/QUOTE] ok im *errr* 12 and im from Texas aka Tejas
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B] ok im *errr* 12 and im from Texas aka Tejas [/B][/QUOTE]

Your diving her nuts, she can't get this of her mind. She thinks someones warching her.

I'm older then her. And we are from California.

This is the coolest state in the USofA, I'm sorry I just had to put that. She is going to PM soon so watch out.:D
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~: Suger :~ [/i]
[B]

Your diving her nuts, she can't get this of her mind. She thinks someones warching her.

I'm older then her. And we are from California.

This is the coolest state in the USofA, I'm sorry I just had to put that. She is going to PM soon so watch out.:D [/B][/QUOTE]note thats kinda late i pmed her a while ago... im not watching her jeez...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]note thats kinda late i pmed her a while ago... im not watching her jeez... [/B][/QUOTE]

Hey, I wrote this before you PMed her. Besides I'm soooooo much more meeeeeeee.

I'm a-:angel:
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~: Suger :~ [/i]
[B]

Hey, I wrote this before you PMed her. Besides I'm soooooo much more meeeeeeee.

I'm a-:angel: [/B][/QUOTE]o....k.... i bet she pushed you out of the room while she pmed me like crazy.... i mean its nice but i mean i kept going over 1000 charechters trying to answer her *kool im actually liked by girls* hey wait a sec... this might be spam... awwww man... if this gets deleted... im gonna die...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]o....k.... i bet she pushed you out of the room while she pmed me like crazy.... i mean its nice but i mean i kept going over 1000 charechters trying to answer her *kool im actually liked by girls* hey wait a sec... this might be spam... awwww man... if this gets deleted... im gonna die... [/B][/QUOTE]

Well if your a boy, thats what is going to happened.

[SIZE=4](And yes she did push me out of the room)[/SIZE]

I fell to the floor, it hurt.:(
Posted
no i mean no girl ever gives me a chance... um n/m... ok um thats kewl. are you hurt or something? *o jeez im gonna get it now..* ok um i am so like embarresed... ok look im like hmmmm 9 months younger than yall... sooo i wonder if that makes a diffrence...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]no i mean no girl ever gives me a chance... um n/m... ok um thats kewl. are you hurt or something? *o jeez im gonna get it now..* ok um i am so like embarresed... ok look im like hmmmm 9 months younger than yall... sooo i wonder if that makes a diffrence... [/B][/QUOTE]


9 Years makes a difference, I don't think my sister would think about 9 months.;)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]lol a three year old... hahahahaha ummmm kewl i have gone to california and its kewl really kewl especially monterry bay :D [/B][/QUOTE]

I have never been to Texas before, but I'm sure its fun or how you would put it kewl.:babble:
Posted
not really... um anyways im gettin a strange feeling right about now... im getting a slight hint that you are showing a slight interest in me so... how am i supposed to take this?
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B]not really... um anyways im gettin a strange feeling right about now... im getting a slight hint that you are showing a slight interest in me so... how am i supposed to take this? [/B][/QUOTE]

Lets see ummmmmmmm.........

[SIZE=4]I don't like you.......At all[/SIZE]

I just want to be nice and get more post.:D

Besides, I have my eye on someone at my school.
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by ~: Suger :~ [/i]
[B]

Lets see ummmmmmmm.........

[SIZE=4]I don't like you.......At all[/SIZE]

I just want to be nice and get more post.:D

Besides, I have my eye on someone at my school. [/B][/QUOTE] gee that was rude... anyways im kinda glad anyways... hehehe ok im bored big time...
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Jamvis [/i]
[B] gee that was rude... anyways im kinda glad anyways... hehehe ok im bored big time... [/B][/QUOTE]

I could of said it in a more then rude way.

Besides I stand up for myslef and go to the mall with my friends.

My sister is the smart, go read a book type. Even though she has friends, she would more want to go here.;)

War, what is it good for. Sorry I just have that War thing stuck in my head.:cross:

Anyway I only take older guys.:D
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...