IloveBebop Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 What's happened to the Crash Bandicoot games? There haven't been any new Crash Bandicoot games since the game they made for the GBA. Is there any news about Crash Bandicoot?
Pagan Posted September 3, 2003 Posted September 3, 2003 I liked warped alot I was good. I love all of crash's games except that racing one. Crash is like Sony mascot like Mario and Nintendo and Sonic and Sega. The graphics on all his games leave more to be desired but the plots are wonderful. The gameplay is easys enough for a kid to play hey children do play.
Shinmaru Posted September 3, 2003 Posted September 3, 2003 I never liked [i]any[/i] of the Crash Bandicoot games. I never found the games to be more than the same "go through this level, collect a bunch of crap, and defeat these bosses" gameplay that's plagued platformers for years. Plus, Crash himself just seems like a second-rate Sonic ripoff to me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now