Booboo Posted August 14, 2003 Posted August 14, 2003 This is the banner I made for HaUnTeD. Take a look-see and tell me what you think about it. :D
HaUnTeD Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 thankies jamie! i still cant figure out how you made that...heh..:drunk:
Booboo Posted August 15, 2003 Author Posted August 15, 2003 I was very easy really...But, I'm happy you like it. :D
Demonic Angel Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 Thats a nice banner. Is the girl in the right, Sakura Avalon/Kinomoto? o.O And the one is in the left is No face from Spirited Away. Kool. This is a cute banner too. ^_^
Booboo Posted August 15, 2003 Author Posted August 15, 2003 I'm not sure but I think the girl is Sakura. Krissie, is that Sukura? Anywho, Thanx for the compliment. :D
Syk3 Posted August 15, 2003 Posted August 15, 2003 Not bad. ^_^ I like the border, and where you were going with the text. You seem to have experience in those areas. There is a lot that can be fixed though, such as maybe cutting out the pictures slightly better (I can still see a little color coming off of 'No Face'), and the outline around the pictures should flow into the bg, while this looks like it's sort of forced and exact. I like how you were going for a greyscale feel to it, though, and the placement of the pictures is good too.
HaUnTeD Posted August 16, 2003 Posted August 16, 2003 YOU PEOPLE! its a fan art i found of sakura from ccs... i thought it was worthy enough for my banner... oh, and yes it is NOH_FACE!! spelled with an H i met him...and he gave meeh gold...and he told me, my name is NOH_FACE not no-face.. actually it was some guy named bob...dressed as him... but he was quite cool... BOO_YEAH!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now