Hal_Emmerich Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 Ok, this RPG will consist of 20 people. It can follow the lines of MGS if you want, but you can change it anyway you want. some parts may be long, others just mere lines until others reply. My last few rpg's have been good sucsesses and i hope for this one to be also. Here are the availiable chars. Otacon-----------------well...Otacon, who else? Liquid Snake----------Nanaki_XIII Solid Snake-----------safer Cloud Revolver Ocelot------ Decoy Octopus------- Sniper Wolf-----------Forte Psycho Mantis-------- Vulcan Raven---------dragonballzman Roy Cambell---------- Mcdonell Miller-------- Nastashia------------- Meryl Silversberg---- Donald Anderson---- Armstech President- Grey Fox--------------SS Trunks Naomi Hunter-------- If theres any more cool char's you can think of, dont hesitate to ask. If you want a part, just post thier name. first come, first serve is my motto.
DarkSage Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [B]huh? anyway um.....the main character was.......Liquid Snake right if so the i wanna be him d@mn been a long time since i've played this game[/B]
Hal_Emmerich Posted September 29, 2001 Author Posted September 29, 2001 Actually, the main char is Solid Snake. Liquid was the villian
DarkSage Posted September 29, 2001 Posted September 29, 2001 [B]hmm i see eh i'll jus stay Liquid Snake then thats cool with me[/B]
Flash Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 I'd join, but someone's taken Grey Fox... :p
DarkSage Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [B]i forgot who all these people were so cant help ya wit that been along time since i played this game[/B]
Hal_Emmerich Posted September 30, 2001 Author Posted September 30, 2001 Ok now...just a few more people...updates will be at the top, first post.
Dragonballzman Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 I wonder if I can remember all the stuff that happens in the game...
Single H Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 I'm Psycho Mantis, nice to meet you. I know you feel the same way, I'm Psycho Mantis, aren't I? I'll be him....
Single H Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 Unless you change your computer, I'll know what you're doing.... The day Snake defeat me is the day my PSX have a second controller......
DarkSage Posted September 30, 2001 Posted September 30, 2001 [B]wha?....anyway im startin ta remember the people now and the storyline why am i postin this whatever[/B]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now