Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Dous any one know aboght digi charet. I have heard aboght it and just want to know aboght the show and evrey thing.Is it even release in america yet.It whould be so nice if some one chould tell me aboght the show and if they have seen it or what they have heard.:D Thanks
Posted
Well, i have heard of Digi Charat. I also bought their first manga book of it. ^_^
It's really funny. The characters are Usada also known as Rabi En Rose, Digiko, Petit Charat, and the round ball thingy (forgot the name) ^_^;....wait...lemme remember...oh yeah! Gema is the ball thingy's name!
But i never saw their TV show. e.e
I will be looking forward to see their show. o.o
Posted
I think I might have seen this before, and I was recently trying to think of the name so I could add it to my list of animes I've seen. <_<"

In any case, this series had a lot of..."kawaii" characters, and was a short series with each episode being like 10 minutes. oO; The main character or something kept saying -nyo after every sentence, and the anime made barely any sense at all, lol. Is this the anime I'm thinking of?
Posted
it's about this aline princess who comes to earth to become a star(I think) but thay have no money so she gets a job. At her job she meets the dice giel and they both have the same dream cause they're rivals. I only read a few chapters before my head hurt so I had to stop. It's kinda confusing. Syk3 is right they're drawn in a style so that they look kawaii(cute) and chibi(small). I never new there was an anime to this though. I hope I helped.
Posted
The anime does have a lot of Kawaii...most guys don't really go for this anime though...the main characters (Digi Charat and Petite Charat) are really young (11 and 10 years old) and way too cute to appeal to guys...Digi Charat is very popular with girls though...
  • 3 years later...
Guest YuuriHippo
Posted
I'm a huge fan of Di Gi Charat (the anime). Chichiri's Girl already pretty much mentioned what's it's about. And Rabi~En~Rose isn't really obbessed with dice... it's because [spoiler]her parents gave these dice thingies to her when they abandoned her when she was quite young[/spoiler]. I really like Abarenbou because he's really random, and I like Gema too ^_^.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...