Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Thought I'd get some input for these things, since I did spend a lot of time making them. Thanks in advance for all comments, positive or negative.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=462747[/IMG]

The matching avi for the banner down below. I made the headband symbol shiny! :D

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=461880[/IMG]

Now, this one, the first two pics on the left should have swapped positions, but since I already did too much to undo all that, I just let it go. It was supposed to be a motion thingy where it looks like Kakashi's revealing his eye. Anyway, I want input on both the banner and quote.

[IMG]http://www.otakuboards.com/attachment.php?s=&postid=464281[/IMG]

I just finished this one, but it looks like the text really gets in the way, specifically the .hack and the user's name. I didn't know what to do, so I'd appreciate any input. As for the background, it's supposed to look messed up because I was trying to recreate the "infected" look from the game. Haha, that's actual code in the background!
Posted
[color=purple][size=1]I like all your banners Azurewolf.. but I notice you got a thing with funky colors on must of them... and I didnt really like that. I do like that second banner up there though but yet I dont like that funky color boarder... Idk I guess its just me but I like plain colors.. So.. yeah good job man[/color][/size]
Posted
Haha, thanks. Funky colors, huh? Is it just the border, or just all the colors in general? I made the blue and red thing because the statement is a paradox, but I guess doing a red and blue thing with the .hack logo was excessive... What about the guy's name?
Posted
[color=purple][size=1]Ok well what I mean by that is like you have a mix of colors in the boarder, like blue, yellow and all that.. So when I say funky I mean somthing like that... yeah.. I dont know ^_^ Im not good with big fancy words[/color][/size]
Posted
Yeah, your banners are really awesome, but I'v also noticed all of the colors O_o sometimes I think you over do ot just a bit, but There very awesome! The Kite one is what Im talking about.
Posted
ya i agree with K.K.C. although i do like a lot of color. it's just that you used a little to much color in the second banner.the first one has the right amount of color used in it for example. great job with the matching banner and avatar.sweet! thats how i would describe your avatar and banners.
Posted
I like all three of those banners and i think out of all the banners ive seen your are the best. I cant get a flipin tablet now cause the olny on at future shop is like $150 and i cant afford it so i guess i wont be gettin a banner any time soon Or for that matter a new original ava. On a side not if the banners are all the same size they all have the exact same abount of color because they all consist of the same amount of pixels there fore what you people realy mean to say is the second one has more colors thatn the first but im just realy bored now so dont take offence.
Posted
Those are cool. The colors ae kinda funky... the .hack one reminds me of FLCL
Posted
I like the Kakashi avatar and esp. the banner because all the red looks really cool and I don't remember seeing one with a lot of red in it like that.
The focus on a character's eyes, I think, is a neat idea esp. if the eyes are unique in anyway, which they usually are if focused on in a certain way.
For the quote, I like it, I think it goes well with everything and I get the quote itself but, I don't exactly see its relation.

I like the .hack one too (it looks awesome!) and I don't think the text you said gets in the way, just in another spot maybe.
I esp. like how there are many colors in it and I think the boarder looks just fine. :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...