Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[img]http://images.deviantart.com/i/e/b/9/violinist_girl_coloured.jpg[/img]
hopefully i got the url right..

anyways. coloured version of my violinist girl! the pencil shaded one is in another thread.

I rushed the bg alot so jenny can see it b4 she leaves. I don't have any good idea for it anyway. so sorry for the poor quality. if I get inspired I might make a redo for the bg.

lotsa different styles involved in this, mostly not mine, so if you see any similarities in style between this and another artist's, I apologize .

rush rush rush.
Posted
[size=1]I hate you. /

I still love the hair. I mean...I really love the hair. The slight rainbow effect on the wings was a nice touch, too.

The picture as a whle seems like there's too much white. I think the white violin bothers me.

I like the red/brown color scheme, though.[/size]
Posted
[size=1] Woah, ok. White violin=strange.

Lol...it just looks so weird. And that little design thing...I think it would be better if it looks like your normal violin. ::shrugs::

Oh...her nails do look [i]extremely[/i] sharp. And all four violin pegs are below the scroll, rather than right next to it. I see you got rid of your little notes in the background, which somewhat dissappointed me. Her hair is beatiful, though those mulit-colored feathers throw the color scheme off. But it's your choice, of course.

Other than that, the picture is great. Keep up the good work.[/size]
Posted
[size=0] [color=silver] Whoa! That is awesome! I envy you! Haha...i don't think that the white violin looks weird. I actually think it looks good with that picture..heck..i've even seen an electric blue violin at a cluster concert 2 years ago at centennial..so white isnt that strange at all...Well i think the picture is soooo pretty..you are extremely talented![/color] [/size]
Posted
we have an electronic white violin in our school XD I don't think there is anythng wrong with a white violin, it's just that when you build it, you paint it white, that's all.

.. or not XD
Posted
electric Violin O_o?

I think its really awesome as usual, but I agree that the Violen is hard to see with the Back ground. I think the character looks awesome though. Her outfit is great!
Posted
[size=1] :toothy: My sister's high school has a blue, electric violin for show. The concertmaster played with it at a cluster concert two years ago and it was awesome. [go Cenntenial!]

Ahem....anyways. I've never actually [i]seen[/i] a white violin...it looks a bit strange. I just definately think that a standard violin would go with the color scheme better. The white violin and multi-colored feathers throws the color scheme on the girl way off.[/size]
Posted
A white violin... I think some girl painted her violin white with nail polish. Heh, our teacher threw a FIT. Anyways, I think Shar's doing something with a white violin and painted bumblebees...
It's very good, as usual. the bg does seemed rushed, but everything else looks wonderful.
Posted
Oh my freaking God! The color blends so well that you could say it's angel-ish. I don't care if the violin is white because that draw is on hell one Shilin! Great job =)
Posted
Wow, really great work, Shilin. The multicolored feathers and wings are areally nice, and the artwork in general is enough tto make my head spin. I love the white violin! It reminds me of something...[spoiler]see attachment.

Yeah...I'm obsessed with Armored Core...I know...:sweatdrop:[/spoiler]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...