Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Is anyone looking forward to X Games 9 in Los Angles? If you are, who are your favorite athletes, and what division are you most excited to watch?
For me, my favorite athletes are pretty much Mike Metzger and Dave Mirra. I can't wait for the Motto X competion and The Skateboarding Vert.
I am pysched that there is going to be surfing this year and that Shaun White is going to participate in the Skateboarding vert. How about you?
Posted
Well im excited about the Yasatoko bros cus ive heard that there pulling 1440s and wanna see the triple linde also. Aggressive Inline Park. That should be exciting. :]. Also im excited about PLG
----------------------------
[img]http://www.freewebs.com/ex_mercanery/sano.jpg[/img]
Banner made by meeh..PM me if my banner doesnt work..


Buddys: instantramen14,krnjulia89,Jubei Yagyou,Ellimist_CSL...NEED A LOT MORE.if u want PM to be my buddy!! :]
Posted
I usually just watch the BMX and Skatboarding competitions during the X games.
But I'm starting to like the Inline Skating, those Yasatoko guys can do some pretty amazing stuff.

I can't wait to see what new stuff the X games bring, this year.:D
Posted
I don't really know any of the people- but my fav. sports there are the Motocross, BMX, BMX feestyling, rockclimbing, skateboarding (street/vert) Inline (street) and BMX(street.) YAh thats about it. They do some mad stuff there. o.O wish i could do some of that stuff
Posted
[COLOR=darkblue][SIZE=1]I usually just watch the vert Skateboarding. I do not have a favorite, because there are so many to choose from and all that stuff. But I just watch the Skateboarding Vert. Sometimes I'll watch the street but mostly it's vert.[/size][/color]
Posted
I used to watch X-games every year, back when I was into inline skating and stuff. But now I just like to watch street skating, vert sucks, it the most boring event throughout all of the X-Games. No variety, up and down. So...very, very, boring.

I don't think I'll be watching this year though. If I want to see skating I'll just watch a skate video. =P
Posted
For the past couple of years I've usually been on vacation when the X Games started up and was stuck watching the sucky reruns on whatever channel I could find it on. But when the X Games first started I watched them all the time. I know zilch about skating and stuff like that, but I love seeing people do that stuff.

I have to admit, street skating has more variety in the tricks and such, but I like both...doubles vert more so than single vert (if that's what they're even called. >_< ) Oh..and what's the competition where they balance on a bike and spin the wheels around and junk like that? Now [I]that's[/I] cool to watch.
Posted
*wonders when they are being shown*

I want to catch them all. Everything these people do is amazing.
What better reason to watch then to see someone hurt themselves?
Posted
[size=1]My brother is a huge fan of eXtreme *insert trademark here* sports, and over time I started to become a fan of them as well. Originally, I only found it entertaining when the athletes fell, but soon I was becoming interested in individual athletes and events. It's not like I am huge fan of it, but I usually watch a couple of events when the X Games air on TV.

This year they are being held in LA, and depending on the ticket prices I might go. It seems like something to do, and it would make my brother happy.

The skateboarding has always been the most interesting for me to watch. I love it when they have pairs of skateboarders compete against each other, it is very cool when they switch skateboards in the middle of the air. Bucky Lasek is my favorite eXtreme *insert trademark here* athlete, but that's because I like his name. I always use him on "Tony Hawk's Pro Skater," heh.

-Shy[/size]
Posted
I always play As Rune CLifberg. He is fun. I saw the X-Games on TV one afternoon, and just watched from there. Dont watch it often, but some. And besides, why does Bucky Lasek carry a backpack on his back when skateboarding? what a weirdo

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...