OtakuBoards

Choice Survey

Ice Dragon v2

The choices you make will affect your outcome
1. When playing manhunt, would you rather be hunted or be the hunter??
2. With a lot of ca$h, would u buy the boards or the site???
3. If you were forced to join the military, would you go or injure yourself on purpose???
4. If you bought Funimation, would you keep it running or shut it down???
5. Would have gone bonkers or remained calm if the boards were completely shut down????
6. Since Shinji was the ungrateful bastard that took us off the boards for nearly two days, would you leave him alone or smack him for the hell of it???

*This is last question is for people with a different nationality.
If the U.S. went to war with the country you're from, would you stick to your home country or stay on the U.S. side even tho your country will be creamed???

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
The choices you make will affect your outcome
1. When playing manhunt, would you rather be hunted or be the hunter??[b]Hunter Bwahahahaha[/b]

2. With a lot of ca$h, would u buy the boards or the site???[b]The boards[/b]

3. If you were forced to join the military, would you go or injure yourself on purpose???[b]Injure myself on purpose[/b]

4. If you bought Funimation, would you keep it running or shut it down???[b]Whatever people want to do.[/b]

5. Would have gone bonkers or remained calm if the boards were completely shut down????[b]I would have gone bonkers![/b]

6. Since Shinji was the ungrateful bastard that took us off the boards for nearly two days, would you leave him alone or smack him for the hell of it??? [b]I have no comment.[/b]

If the U.S. went to war with the country you're from, would you stick to your home country or stay on the U.S. side even tho your country will be creamed???[b] Stick with my country once with my country always with my country.[/b][/QUOTE]

1. When playing manhunt, would you rather be hunted or be the hunter??

be the hunter

2. With a lot of ca$h, would u buy the boards or the site???

neither, I would continue helping out

3. If you were forced to join the military, would you go or injure yourself on purpose???

Go

4. If you bought Funimation, would you keep it running or shut it down???

keep it running, any anime I show would be completely unedited

5. Would have gone bonkers or remained calm if the boards were completely shut down????

remained calm, and re-launch it

6. Since Shinji was the ungrateful bastard that took us off the boards for nearly two days, would you leave him alone or smack him for the hell of it???

hmmm, I gotta think about this one....

If the U.S. went to war with the country you're from, would you stick to your home country or stay on the U.S. side even tho your country will be creamed???

stay with my home country, no matter what

1.i like to hunt
2.i would buy the site name adam and james gods of the site and put links to my site all over it.
3.you get guns in the military
4.it would exist i mean there wouldnt be much there but it would exist.
5.im already bonkers
6.i would learn his technique and then transfer the boards to php.
oh yeah they already did that.
7.i would declare my county ie.HUMBOLDT county california its own country...hey there are enough illegal guns here to sustain it for a while