Valen Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 As the title states, could you guys maybe add a Ruroni Kenshin section to theOtaku.com?
Transtic Nerve Posted August 18, 2003 Posted August 18, 2003 I was actually asked to work on it and I volunteered to do so.... however with school and work I haven't had the time to do it.
Valen Posted August 18, 2003 Author Posted August 18, 2003 0.0 Really?! Sweet! Tankiez TN!!!! *walks off all happy*
Guest Tical Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 If the Kenshin section is made i promise to make a batch of brownies for the moderators.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now