Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
People being 'Married' on OB has already come up. It is generally to cement a friendship, because they are b/f g/f I[n]R[eal]L[ife] or because they have a whole ton of love for each other, but over the net. It is normally the first two i Believe though.
Guest Forbidden One
Posted
[color=blue]Read this thread [url]http://www.otakuboards.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=28880[/url] and it will most likely answer your above question. Though personally I still find the reason why people do "online weddings" outlandish. [/color]
Posted
[size=1]To me [who is currently married to five different people] it's a way of showing friendship. I don't see what's outlandish about that. It isn't as if there's something wrong with it.

...and this thread should probably be closed. I just thought I'd give you my view.[/size]
Posted
I don't think much more has to be said. I know that other marriage thread has been on the main page for a bit, so just look around more before you make a new thread next time.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...