Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Hmmm I got kind of bored so I started to whip up this splash image, it's not anything spectacular but right now i've just got this thing for light colors :rolleyes:. So yeah the colors are supposed to be that light and the text is supposed to be hard to read :p it's not quite done either i'm not sure if i'll finish it though... blah blah whatever have a look =].
Posted
I think it looks rather good.Though the font is supposed to be like that, after remixed existence, I couldn't make out anything else except maybe "recipes for success." It's not done?
Posted
Well the small script like font says "remix'in the recipie for success" =]. And err yep it's not quite done I have no idea what i'm going to add to it but all I know is that i'm done with it yet x__X
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by unique.identity [/i]
[B]Meh, I don't get it. [/B][/QUOTE]

I like the way you looked at the image and explained your thoughts in a rational and convincing manner.
Posted
[quote]Meh, I don't get it.[/quote]

How can you not get what a enter/splash page is -_o. That's all it is if I decide to finish this image and script it the "buttons" will either have links to sections of the site or affiliates/friends of mine. The symbol is a symbol, and a symbol can represent x number of things. The text reading "remixed.existence" is the tentative title for the site, and the small text which you weren't really supposed to be able to read is there to take up the space and is the tentative quote/motto/slogan for the site. Did I clarify it enough now -_-?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...