OtakuBoards

Hogwarts in 10 Years

terra

Tursi set her stuff down and walked over to an arched window she could see everything. The astronomy tower was the largest tower in hogwarts, and one of the most unused rooms there were. She leaned over the edge of the window and looked down into the courtyard. she then moved to the middle of the room.

Tursi: you can fit 15 people in her comfortably.

She looked at the round room. and up into the large sky light.

Tursi: a few good coshins and you would have a great planetarium.

SHe laid down and rest looking up at the sky.

[size=1][color=crimson]OOC: No one told me this started! ><

------

[i]Matt had just finished lunch. He got up and walked down the isle he saw a very cute cat wandering around the lunch hall. He picked it up.[/i]

Matt: Are you lost?

[i]The cat just meowed and jumped out of his arms. It looked at him then cuddled against his leg and walked away to some girl at the Slytherin table.[/i]

Matt: Oh... I see.

[i]Matt walked out of the hall and looked at his Schedule.[/i]

Matt: Charms in 2 hours. Great. I here Ginny Weasley is teaching it. This should be soo much fun! Ugh.

[i]Matt walked to the Gryffindor common room and sat down. He then walked to his dorm and pulled a broom from under his bedspread.[/i]

Matt: Ah yes. My Quaffle Catcher 3000. Allows you to stand on it with enough practice. It also has feet rests, no more of that awful feet dangling. Thanks Grandpa... Hmm.. Speaking of Grandpa, maybe I should go visit him and Fawkes.

[i]So that's what Matt did. He knocked on the door and it opened for him. No one was there but Matt had free acess(sp?) to his Grandfather's office. Only to feed Fawkes his Phoenix though. So Matt groomed it's feathers and gave it a nibble. Fawkes landed on his shoulder and Matt left the room.[/i][/size][/color]

[color=blue][size=1]When Kitty saw people heading into the halls, she grabbed her bag and let Skipper loose again. She headed into the halls and headed towards Charms. She was the first one there, again. She took a seat in the back and stared at the walls. Ginny was busy at her desk getting ready for the next class, so she ignored Kitty. She didn't mind though. The next person to enter was a boy who she hadn't noticed. She watched him grab a seat somewhat close by, then watched as somemore students filled in. Skipper suddenly darted in making a group of girls scream as he brushed their legs in the process of reaching Kitty. The other students all laughed, but Kitty ignored them and put Skipper on her desk. A Slytherin next to her leaned over and stroked Skipper.

Girl: Cute cat. Didn't you train him to stay in the common room?

Kitty: You can't train a cat. They usually only care for themselves. This guy's just lazy.

Skipper: Meeeeeeow.

Kitty smiled and the girl sat up straight in her chair again. Suddenly, Ginny stood up and began telling the students what their plans for today were.

Kitty: *whispers*Hmph. This'll be a GREAT class. I'm already bored.

Ginny: Excuse me. May I help you Miss--

Kitty: No. I'm fine. But you COULD get a bowl for him.

She pointed at her cat, making everyone laugh except for the teacher. Ginny then took 10 points from Slytherin, making the Slytherins groan, then went back to describing the plan for today.[/color][/size]

[color=crimson][size=1]

Ginny: Ten points from Slytherin for this young ladies rudeness.

[i]All the Slytherin groaned and most of the Gryffindor smiled.[/i]

Matt: Isn't that a bit harsh?

[i]Prof. Weasely just glares at him.[/i]

Prof. Weasely: Your right. No points taken. But, I'll see you both after class.

[i]The smiles on the Gryffindors wiped away as the Slytherins were now happy.[/i]

Matt: Ugh.

[i]Ginny went on about all this stuff about charms and tranfiguration advanced. She said to bring your pet to class next time. We will be doing a little experament.[/i]

Fawkes: *SQUAK*

Ginny: Matthew Dumbledore! Would you make that bird be quiet!

Matt: Yes Professer Weasely.

[i]So far he didn't like charms. He never did.[/i]

Ginny: Who here can pull of a Basic Wingardium Leviosa?

[i]Pretty much no one put their hands up.[/i]

Ginny: None of you?

[i]A Slytherin kid put his hand up.[/i]

Ginny: Yes, George.

George: We all know how. We just don't want to.

[i]Everyone agreed and this seemed to have tempted Ginny's... well.. temper![/i][/size][/color]

Ginny wondered momentarily what she had done in her previous life to deserve this. Perhaps it was breaking into the shed and stealing Fred and George's brooms to practice Quidditch as a child. Perhaps it was dating whomever she wanted while she herself was at Hogwarts.

Then she shook it off and looked back to the class, manufacturing a stern look she hadn't known she had in her.

"That will be forty points from Slytherin," she said. As most of the Gryffindor students began to smile, she cut them off by adding, "[i]And[/i] Gryffindor."

This shocked the smiles right off the other half of the class, for the second time in the past ... fifteen minutes, Ginny realized with an inner groan. It was well-known that Ginny had been in Gryffindor herself, and generally was a little softer on them than the others. However, if her class was going to be like this ...

"Thank you for your attention," Ginny said politely. "Now, if you'll take out your wands and an eraser, please begin practicing [i]Wingardium Leviosa[/i] for the rest of the period."

George in Slytherin raised his hand again and spoke before she called on him. "But Professor Weasley, I just told you we all know how to do it."

"Unfortunately, none of you have proved to me that you have the maturity to do any charms beyond it," Ginny replied with ice in her tone. "Until I have seen this class demonstrate acceptable maturity, I'm afraid we may be unable to move forward to the much more interesting and advanced charms that fifth-years like yourself [i]should[/i] be learning. You no longer need to bring your pets to class next time, as I'm sure Transfiguration is [i]far[/i] beyonod all of you. Now please practice."

With that, she sat down at her desk and prepared a lesson plan for another class.

The class grudgingly obeyed, and she saw floating erasers slowly flying up and down for the next hour. Matthew Dumbledore shot his eraser at Kitty, who tossed it back to him with a giggle. At that point, she merely raised her head and looked both of them in the eye.

"Anything more out of either of you, and your House points will become dangerously low," she said, her voice calm and quiet.

The rest of class was uneventful.

Matt and Kitty came up to her after class, as she'd asked. "Both of you students know that pets do [i]not[/i] belong in the classroom, unless given special permission by a teacher," she said, fighting back anger and keeping her voice cool. "If either of you ever bring your pet in this classroom again unless I ask you to, I will automatically deduct points from your House. In addition, I would like to advise you that, though you may think Charms is unexciting, this is the year you learn many of the more important and interesting Charms, not to mention have O.W.L.'s that may determine your future careers. If you behave in this class, you will learn certain hexes and cures that you may find indispensable in the real world, or even when facing your classmates. If you continue to act the way you did today, you will find yourselves experts at Wingardium Leviosa and not much else.

"You are dismissed."

As Matt and Kitty left, she heard them giggling in the hallway. Ginny sighed. The fifth-year Slytherins and Gryffindors did not look like they were going to be her favorite class. Pity ... their lesson plan had been so interesting ...

----------------

OOC: Sorry it's so long. And sorry for not telling you this started, §corpio, I thought you'd see it :p. I find it a little weird that Gryffindors wouldn't behave better in class though ...

Dragomir scampered around. He ran quickly through the halls of Hogwarts, taking in all the sites, and the occasional bug. He stopped when he heard a female voice taking points away from two houses. He squeezed under the door and looked around with his ferret eyes.

[I]Charms, with Weasely. Might be interesting to see how the friend of Harry Potter does with teaching, even if she is young.[/I]

Dragomir lurked in the corners as a ferret, fighting the urges to run forward and bite somebody. He quickly became bored with the class, they were studying first year stuff. He hoped that they would be better in his class, or he would bite them.

After wondering why the students would bring such large pets into a class, he left. Going back to his classroom to get some rest, and prepare for dinner. Where he would be first seen by most of the new students.

Tursi opened her eyes and noticed that she had fallen asleep. She sat up quickly and and looked out the window. she say the the sun was low in the sky. her eyes had widen and she looked at her class list.

Tursi: i can't belive i slept through one of my classes. professor weasly won't be very happy with me.

She got up picking up her stuff and slinging her bag over her shoulder. She then made her way down the stairs and across the moving stairs. she quickly went into her common room. She ploped herself on on of the large couches in front of the fire. she looked at the time.

Tursi: one hour till dinner. that means one hour of time to make an excuse for missing class.

She sat up on the couch and pulled out her long list of excuses and reviewed them a bit.