Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
I have just completed a very short music vid about Spike Spiegel from Cowboy Bebop. Does anyone know of a site where anime music vids are hosted?

Thanks Tsuzuki ;)
Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]Why dont you look it up on google..? You can find anything on google..

Where are all the mods at 3:30am -.-.[/color][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hack Helba [/i]
[B][color=darkred][size=1]Why dont you look it up on google..? You can find anything on google..

Where are all the mods at 3:30am -.-.[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]

I uploaded it at a Cowboy Bebop yahoo group. Just wanted some feedback since it is the first non X Files music vid [outside of a professional one]. The music vid I made for Bebop is very brief, just wanted to deal with the final scenes of session 26. Don't want to say more because it may be a spoiler for some who haven't seen all the sessions [episodes] yet. If the feedback is good I might make more music vids for Vampire Hunter D, Macross Plus and Yami No Matsuei.

Tsuzuki
Posted
Would this thread be allowed here? If I were you, I'd hurry up and show it here with the img code, if that's possible: if not then I'm not sure this thread will be open long. Hope the feedback's good.
Posted
Thanks its okay, I can't post an img link because i haven't got a http... for it not having uploaded it on a website as yet. It was only a brief music vid in any case.

Thanks

tsuzuki
Guest yalborap
Posted
I'm interested. Just pump it into a geocities site or something.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...