Haruko_Kagome Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 [color=cc99ff]is it just me, or have more people noticed all the stuff that has to do with love, like tifa lockHEART, squall lionHEART, rinoa HEARTilly, and in the begging of ff7 the billboards say loveless! could some body please clear this up for me! thanx!:box: [/color] sorry if i misspelled anything, its 2:05 in the morning!!
Desbreko Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 [color=indigo]Um...what exactly do you want cleared up? Personally, I'd say it's just a coincidence. Except possibly for Squall and Rinoa. Don't they have a thing going on in FFVIII? I've never really played it.[/color]
GinnyLyn Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 Well, let's see...you also have Cloud and Squall--two types of weather. A common complaint of FFX is the "double" rule--Wakka, Rikku, so on. Or Lulu. Tifa, Rinoa, and Garnet all look like twins. Tidus and Zidane could be dimly related. Then there's Vincent and Auron, RedXiii and Kimahri, and Cid and Cid and Cid and Cid and Cid and...oh you get the idea. Heh. It's FFness. And...I have nowhere else to go with my comment. Oops.
Meteora Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 [color=blood red][size=1][i]I think they might have done it on pupose. Just so that all the games were linked besiades the name.[/color][/size][/i]
Break Posted August 21, 2003 Posted August 21, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Haruko_Kagome [/i] [B][color=cc99ff]is it just me, or have more people noticed all the stuff that has to do with love, like tifa lockHEART, squall lionHEART, rinoa HEARTilly, and in the begging of ff7 the billboards say loveless! could some body please clear this up for me! thanx!:box: [/color] [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][color=CC0000]I'm not sure what you mean, Haruko. What exactly do you need us to clear up? Isn't it simple enough? All Square do is make things similar in each game, or at least all of the 3D ones, that almost ([i]almost[/i]) are a way of connecting them. I feel that there is no need for any further discussion on this silly thing.. Thread closed.[/size][/color]
Recommended Posts