tsuzuki Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 I really like Cowboy Bebop, Spike Spiegel has some very interesting adventures, and some of the cool gothic scenes made me think of another favourite character Fox Mulder from a tv series The X Files. Maybe some day I will write a crossover fanfic for the two series. This pic titled 'A Caller' was created as an illustration for a gothic poem I wrote. I would love to see the X Files as an anime, anyone else agree :-) Mairéad
klinanime1 Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 um... what can I say? I'm kinda lost in your post, but the pic is interesting. Is it supposed to be elongated like that?
Livingsoul Posted September 18, 2003 Posted September 18, 2003 I have to agree I really love it LOVE IT! Any way here is a example of my work. Please tell me what u think. It's a pic of spike.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now