Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
It seems like the only thing I have time for now is oekaki, since my parents are making me go through this stupid precalc preperation thing... and geometry... and chemistry.... grrr.
I've another one too, but I just finished this one... It's rushed and there's no bg, but I think it's alright.
EDIT: Oh yeah, did it in MSpaint (It's becoming predictable, neh?)in... maybe 20 minutes? Probably a little longer.
Posted
[color=darkblue]
*stres in awe* Ms paint...thats soo good! I luv the way you shade the stuff,
Heh, i must admit, you gotta LOT of patience to do that on MS paint...and WOW...20 minutes...thats amazing @_@
[/color]
Posted
Thats really good, the shading is great and for MS paint its not bad at all. His head is way too small for the body thouhg, but asides from that, I think its really great ^_^
Posted
I see what you mean. Damn, that's going to bug me now. Oh well, here's the other one I did. Yeah, the girl's sorta... squat... but other than that, I like the pic, 'specially the bg.
Posted
lol, Squat.... Sorry, I thought that was funny when you said that ^_^'
Anyways, I think this one looks really great. The shading on her skirt is great, the BG is a bit confussing, but still really intresting. Only her legs are a bit odd. How the one in the back doesnt show much. But its still great ^^

Rating on 2nd oekaki: 9/10

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...