Sky Moonflow Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 This will be my last string of RPG's. Cardimina Agelcia........ This was a peaceful place. Every year the people of this village choose 5 young kids to leave the village and come back once they have found Queen Alica's Dimond. None have come back. Let's hope that we can make it... This is what I need Name Race Age Gender Item Weapon Appearance Here are the races Hinju-They are a silent batch of people. They tend to keep to themselves. (2) Obwain-They travel solo. But they can work together if they want. They aren't very found of the Hinju's.(2) Deamon-They don't act very nice. But they tend to work very well with the Obwian. And like the Obwian they dispise Hinju's.(1) This is me. Name:Reiana Race:Hinju Age: 17 Gender:Female Item:Paint and Paint brushes Weapon:Balck Staff with a crystal Star on top. Appearance:Short black hair. Dark blue cloak, Black skirt,Black Shirt,Balck sandels,CrystalBlue Eyes,5"7,Black Gloves Have Fun-Sky Sky
Ryoko T.D.C. Posted August 19, 2003 Posted August 19, 2003 Okay! ______________________ Name: Subaru Tizuma Race: Obwain Age: 18 Gender: Female Item: Meds., food, and Cristal ball Weapon: Arrows,sword,stars,and smoke bombs Appearance: See ME!! [URL=http://jurai.syste.ms/ryoko/ryoko306.html]ME!![/URL]
The Harlequin Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 [font=gothic][color=indigo]A much more expansive storyline had better develop sometime rather soon, I'm afraid, or else this does not have high hopes.[/font][/color]
Sky Moonflow Posted August 20, 2003 Author Posted August 20, 2003 Ok I just like to add that I'll give further detalis when I get all the signups. There is some suprises I"m working on right now.
Meteora Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 [color=blood red][size=1][i]I'll join Name: Meteora Race: Hinju Age: 18 Gender: Male Item: potions, yo-yo, books Weapon: Meteor Bow, Chaos Blades Appearence: look at attachment [/color][/size][/i]
Kitty Posted August 21, 2003 Posted August 21, 2003 [color=blue][size=1]Name: Kitty Nogard Race: Deamon (is it a demon?) Age: 18 Gender: Female Item: Cat doll, all types of meds, pens/pencils, notepad Weapons: Throwing knives, katana, her tail, and her claws/fists Appearance: Long blue hair, green eyes, blue t-shirt, blue jeans, black trench coat, and boots. Not to mention her cat ears and tail. --- I'll fix it if somethin's wrong with it. Laterzez!![/color][/size]
Guest Naota Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 Name: Rijan Kirihara Race: Deamon Age: 16 Gender: Male Item: food, a small crystal Weapon: twin swords Appearance: [url]http://www.angelfire.com/ny/leighsanime/images/yusuke.jpg[/url]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now