OtakuBoards

may I ask......

Phil alskhf

Ok here is why i was banned, i was venting anger out at Safer and he banned me. So now im gonna take this up with adam or James, cuz banning me cuz of a AIM convo is plain abusing power. that is the dumbest reason for getting banned, a AIM convo. And I told him that i was just venting anger.....James told me to talk to him if someone has done something wrong, Bam right there, getting banne dofr a convo on AIM. if i offended himin anyway im sorry.

You assaulted me on AIM...Remember its DarKicE824!!Bwhaha..I bet you musta did some really bad trash talking.....Safer wasnt abusing it was the only way he could get revenge on you.....I think it was creative...BTW if u IM me i will ban you......

That is the truth. He banned me cuz of that. Yes i agree with you that is letting power get to your head. yes he may have been in a bad mood before i began to talk to him, but it still aint give him the right to ban me cuz of a AIM convo. Oh and i trash talked you cuz you trash talked me first.

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]Safer wasnt abusing it was the only way he could get revenge on you.....[/B][/QUOTE]

Oh , I see...and this helps to prove your point how??
let's he, he used his power of banning someone to get revenge from a conversation that wasn't even on the board...
...no, no, you're wrong. abuse of power. but nice try.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

Oh , I see...and this helps to prove your point how??
let's he, he used his power of banning someone to get revenge from a conversation that wasn't even on the board...
...no, no, you're wrong. abuse of power. but nice try. [/B][/QUOTE]

Uhh.....It doesnt matter....It was his only form of defense. It musta been a big trash talk. Also he assaulted and harrassed me on AIM.... For the last 4 days!!!!!

Safer banned you for whatever reason... he didn't seem to be in a bad mood when he was talking to me.... and quite frankly if he bans you, your banned... you don't come back under a different name.... you sound like thimoc doing that....

Take it up with James... he's the only one that can unban you... or Adam... whoever... I banned your last name cause you were banned, you stay banned.... you don't keep comng back.... cause quite frankly it's all SPAM... and I'm sure you wouldn't want me to report every little thing you do wrong to James like you do everyone else.... I suggest stop posting, take it up with James and see what he does....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]Safer banned you for whatever reason... he didn't seem to be in a bad mood when he was talking to me.... and quite frankly if he bans you, your banned... you don't come back under a different name.... you sound like thimoc doing that....

Take it up with James... he's the only one that can unban you... or Adam... whoever... I banned your last name cause you were banned, you stay banned.... you don't keep comng back.... cause quite frankly it's all SPAM... and I'm sure you wouldn't want me to report every little thing you do wrong to James like you do everyone else.... I suggest stop posting, take it up with James and see what he does.... [/B][/QUOTE]

Yes he was in a bad mood, he told me. Oh and James aint gonna listen to me no more.... So oh well, Guess ill jsut leave the boards. Would you be happier that way? Oh and Beans i dotn spam....:flaming:

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phil alskhf [/i]
[B]

Yes he was in a bad mood, he told me. Oh and James aint gonna listen to me no more.... So oh well, Guess ill jsut leave the boards. Would you be happier that way? Oh and Beans i dotn spam....:flaming: [/B][/QUOTE]

I've seen you do it a little, but it's not like I give a ****, most of the stuff I say is pointless and just for the hell of it...so I'm not one to care about spam in the least. anyhoo, I hope ya can come back man.

and forte...you're gay. perhaps you've heard of this little feature on AIM and AOL called. BLOCK BUDDY....then again maybe not...

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

I've seen you do it a little, but it's not like I give a ****, most of the stuff I say is pointless and just for the hell of it...so I'm not one to care about spam in the least. anyhoo, I hope ya can come back man.

and forte...you're gay. perhaps you've heard of this little feature on AIM and AOL called. BLOCK BUDDY....then again maybe not... [/B][/QUOTE]

I know, im too lazy to do that......

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

I know, im too lazy to do that...... [/B][/QUOTE]

then don't b*tch about how he harassed you for four days....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phil alskhf [/i]
[B]

But you see the thign is I dont know what Im doign wrong here on teh boards.....Can you enlighten me to what Im doing? [/B][/QUOTE]

you are basically being a pain in the @ss.... you say you report everything everyone does wrong, which basically means you are a tattletale and no one likes a tattletale. I've seen the conversations with you and others... you are always saying "I'll get rid of this or that" or "I don't like this or that" or whatever... I've seen constant thing about how you don't like me or you want to get rid of me... People don't like when you basically harass them on AIM.. and what you do on AIM reflects how you are treated here.... people obviously don't like your "whining" attitude.... Thats why James doesn't like you, thats why I don't like you, thats why Safer doesn't like you, and thats why alot of other people don't like you... thats the truth, if it hurts, sorry....

And James is the only admin because he takes care of the boards... Adam runs the site... and I've had MANY people just tell me that thay are being harassed by you... or whatever on AIM.... it's sickening...

Guest Master O Beans
[B]It was a typo...... victum. There i fixed it....now shaddup [/B][/QUOTE]

Is that now TWO typos??? I believe the word you're looking for is "Victim" ...but nice try, moron.