OtakuBoards

may I ask......

Phil alskhf

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Transtic Nerve [/i]
[B]MoB and Forte, you both can shut up.... you are spamming... this is now your warning.... [/B][/QUOTE]

I'm going to report that Transtic! I'm takin' this one to the TOP! THE MAN SHALL HEAR ABOUT THIS! THE WAY THAT GOD TREATS ME!! IT'S CRAZY.

...or something like that. Heh, no, I'm just playin. I'm just havin' fun with forte and his stupidity. (Moron list...Heh)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Master O Beans [/i]
[B]

the first what? I'm sorry, what's that word...."vitcum"
...who's the moron? [/B][/QUOTE]
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Forte [/i]
[B]It was a typo...... victum. There i fixed it....now shaddup [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=purple]LoL.....and he still spells it wrong!! ROFLMAO!!!:laugh::eek::laugh: Whoa, sorry, I just find situations like this hilarious!!!;)[/color]

Guest Master O Beans
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]Can't we all just get along????? [/B][/QUOTE]

NO WAY! hehe. Jk. I'm not mad nor do I dislike Forte...I'm just in an awkward mood...

...and I'm glad some of you find it as amusing as I did when he "corrected" it :)

[B]

you are basically being a pain in the @ss.... you say you report everything everyone does wrong, which basically means you are a tattletale and no one likes a tattletale. I've seen the conversations with you and others... you are always saying "I'll get rid of this or that" or "I don't like this or that" or whatever... I've seen constant thing about how you don't like me or you want to get rid of me... People don't like when you basically harass them on AIM.. and what you do on AIM reflects how you are treated here.... people obviously don't like your "whining" attitude.... Thats why James doesn't like you, thats why I don't like you, thats why Safer doesn't like you, and thats why alot of other people don't like you... thats the truth, if it hurts, sorry....

And James is the only admin because he takes care of the boards... Adam runs the site... and I've had MANY people just tell me that thay are being harassed by you... or whatever on AIM.... it's sickening... [/B][/QUOTE]

AHHHH I love to goet a lecture. Did you no listen to me when i explained this too you? James told me to report what people do wrong, and I see you doing WRONG a lot. So i report you. Hmmm who is EVERYONE in your mind??? And the only person i talk trash about is 2 ppl. Wow everyone. Oh and you dotn have to announce your gay all the TIME. We know you are and you dont have to announce it publically ALL THE TIME. Yes they hate me cuz Im gettign banned. And what exactly am i getting banne for???
First time: Dont know Second time: Little AIM convo with James 3rd: AIM convo with Safer 4th: Cuz im banned already
Yes Im only a pain in the *** to those who are a pain in the *** to me. Forte harassed me first, so I aint gonna sit by and let him do it, so i harass him back. Theonly oother person im an *** to is SSJChic. WOW DUDE THATS EVERYONE!Oh and i dont go aroudn saying i dont liek this or im gonna get rid of that.You dont know the truth. And i can make any bet the onyl reason you ppl dont liek me is cuz i am a leader of a spamming of Altrons boards(which im not)We were all friends but the bam when i spammed Altrons boards a bit, you all hate me. I say sorry FOR EVERYTHING I DO WRONG. Biut do you people care? Hell no.

Im through

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Phil alskhf [/i]
[B]

AHHHH I love to goet a lecture. Did you no listen to me when i explained this too you? James told me to report what people do wrong, and I see you doing WRONG a lot. So i report you. Hmmm who is EVERYONE in your mind??? And the only person i talk trash about is 2 ppl. Wow everyone. Oh and you dotn have to announce your gay all the TIME. We know you are and you dont have to announce it publically ALL THE TIME. Yes they hate me cuz Im gettign banned. And what exactly am i getting banne for???
First time: Dont know Second time: Little AIM convo with James 3rd: AIM convo with Safer 4th: Cuz im banned already
Yes Im only a pain in the *** to those who are a pain in the *** to me. Forte harassed me first, so I aint gonna sit by and let him do it, so i harass him back. Theonly oother person im an *** to is SSJChic. WOW DUDE THATS EVERYONE!Oh and i dont go aroudn saying i dont liek this or im gonna get rid of that.You dont know the truth. And i can make any bet the onyl reason you ppl dont liek me is cuz i am a leader of a spamming of Altrons boards(which im not)We were all friends but the bam when i spammed Altrons boards a bit, you all hate me. I say sorry FOR EVERYTHING I DO WRONG. Biut do you people care? Hell no.

Im through [/B][/QUOTE]

So let me get this straight? You do what James tells you but you know he won't help you.... so why do you do it... I saw your exact words on your AIM conversation with Amethy***feline.

GrmRpr456: i think that TN will be gone by the end of the year watch
GrmRpr456: i think he gonna be gone by the end of the year
GrmRpr456: im in the process of it now
GrmRpr456: i think he gonna be goen by the end of the year
GrmRpr456: he'll be gone
GrmRpr456: wath
GrmRpr456: watch*

Those are exact quotes and to me that looks like you are simply out to get me.

As far as talking about being gay, I told you, it's your choice to read it. it's not my fault you are too stupid to stop reading... Don't like? LEAVE! It's not that hard, my 6 month old niece could figure it out.

You appolgize for doing what you do, then you go and do it again... I asked you to stop bothering me on AIM, and you didn't so I blocked you... then I unblocked you and you bothered me again.... I don't care why they banned you... they must have had a reason... you don't understand... i told you it's Adam and Jame's board, they can do what they want.... they make the rules, they add rles, they take away rules... it's theirs... they can ban you for whatever reason, you are just lucky James is a nice guy and so is Adam

And I don't care what you do at Altron's board.. do I go there? Do I know what you do there? No... No no no... Do I care? No.... That has nothing to do with what you do here...

Like I said, since you think everyone hates you, the door is wide open, you can leave.... nothing it stoppin you....

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]geez phil
dont u think ur making a big deal outta this [/B][/QUOTE]

No because when I get banned cuz of a AIM convo i deserve a right to know why i was banne dcuz of it. this isnt the only time ive gotten banend for ntohing. All the tmes ive been banned im am not aware of the reasoning to why i got banned. So im sick of it, i wanna know the TRUTH about why i keep gettign banned.

Guest Master O Beans
[B]

As far as talking about being gay, I told you, it's your choice to read it. it's not my fault you are too stupid to stop reading... Don't like? LEAVE! It's not that hard, my 6 month old niece could figure it out.
[/B][/QUOTE]

Well Trans, the only problem with that is...the [I]few[/I] times that you do post something that is not gay related, it's really interesting, and intellectual...so sifting through all that would be a long process...and it does seem to come up all the time with you....

[B]

So let me get this straight? You do what James tells you but you know he won't help you.... so why do you do it... I saw your exact words on your AIM conversation with Amethy***feline.

GrmRpr456: i think that TN will be gone by the end of the year watch
GrmRpr456: i think he gonna be gone by the end of the year
GrmRpr456: im in the process of it now
GrmRpr456: i think he gonna be goen by the end of the year
GrmRpr456: he'll be gone
GrmRpr456: wath
GrmRpr456: watch*

Those are exact quotes and to me that looks like you are simply out to get me.

You appolgize for doing what you do, then you go and do it again... I asked you to stop bothering me on AIM, and you didn't so I blocked you... then I unblocked you and you bothered me again.... I don't care why they banned you... they must have had a reason... you don't understand... i told you it's Adam and Jame's board, they can do what they want.... they make the rules, they add rles, they take away rules... it's theirs... they can ban you for whatever reason, you are just lucky James is a nice guy and so is Adam

And I don't care what you do at Altron's board.. do I go there? Do I know what you do there? No... No no no... Do I care? No.... That has nothing to do with what you do here...

Like I said, since you think everyone hates you, the door is wide open, you can leave.... nothing it stoppin you.... [/B][/QUOTE]

have you heard the word joke dude??? I aint the one out to get you Seifer is the one. he was planning on getting into you e-mail acoun and sending mail bombs to all admisn and mods. Hes the one out to get you. I was covering for himk, but im through. Oh and i never said everyoen doesnt liek me. they dont liek me fine with me. All i want to know is why i keep getting banned for reasons unknown to me.

I dunno why you are getting banned..... i don't care either... i'm not banning you.... if I were I'd have banned this name of yours already... Just leave if you don't like it...

And I don't believe you anymore... you've lied enough to me, and don't ask for examples... you know when you have, so don't play dumb.... Seifer doesn't like me for my views on somethings... thats his choice, I don't hold it against him.... however I don't believe he's out to get me... he seems to professional to act stupid and immature like that....

And no i've never heard of a Joke before.... people learn not to play jokes on me.... i take things VERY serious... I don't screw around.... it's why I don't like games.... esspecially ones involving me...

[B]I dunno why you are getting banned..... i don't care either... i'm not banning you.... if I were I'd have banned this name of yours already... Just leave if you don't like it...

And I don't believe you anymore... you've lied enough to me, and don't ask for examples... you know when you have, so don't play dumb.... Seifer doesn't like me for my views on somethings... thats his choice, I don't hold it against him.... however I don't believe he's out to get me... he seems to professional to act stupid and immature like that....

And no i've never heard of a Joke before.... people learn not to play jokes on me.... i take things VERY serious... I don't screw around.... it's why I don't like games.... esspecially ones involving me... [/B][/QUOTE]

Dude ont believe me, but he is out to get you. D3 is part of it too(sorry) but he aint gonan do **** to you.Seifer is theone out to get you not me. He has the biggest grudege against your for closing and deleting topics.Hes out to get you not me.No i aint gonan leave. I like it here. I just wanna know why im getting banned all these time for doing nothing wrong that I am aware of.Word of advice if you end up getting a mail bomb or others do from your e-mail address, think back to this day when i warned you that it would happen.

[B]

Dude ont believe me, but he is out to get you. D3 is part of it too(sorry) but he aint gonan do **** to you.Seifer is theone out to get you not me. He has the biggest grudege against your for closing and deleting topics.Hes out to get you not me.No i aint gonan leave. I like it here. I just wanna know why im getting banned all these time for doing nothing wrong that I am aware of.Word of advice if you end up getting a mail bomb or others do from your e-mail address, think back to this day when i warned you that it would happen. [/B][/QUOTE]

It's not my fault i closed his topics... there were rules, he should have followed them.... even James agreed with me.... he can mail bomb me, Yahoo will change it all anyway.... it'll either delete it or not let him send anymore... I have like 800 different accounts... and no one e-mails me, so I could care less, it'll be a waste of time on his fault or not.... And I would like to know why you 5 or 6 people don't like me, you are the only ones... everyone else doesn't seem to have a problem... D3 sounded nice enough... i don't see why he has a problem either... oh well... they do anything, they'll be banned and then reported to their ISP cause frankly it's against internet law, simple as that.

[B]

It's not my fault i closed his topics... there were rules, he should have followed them.... even James agreed with me.... he can mail bomb me, Yahoo will change it all anyway.... it'll either delete it or not let him send anymore... I have like 800 different accounts... and no one e-mails me, so I could care less, it'll be a waste of time on his fault or not.... And I would like to know why you 5 or 6 people don't like me, you are the only ones... everyone else doesn't seem to have a problem... D3 sounded nice enough... i don't see why he has a problem either... oh well... they do anything, they'll be banned and then reported to their ISP cause frankly it's against internet law, simple as that. [/B][/QUOTE]

Seifers the only one who is planning to do somethign illegal to you Me and D3 aint... we were jsut gonne report the stuff that you did wrong.

[color=darkblue]Wow...okay lol.

I've been away for a couple of days, and this is how chaotic things get? Whew. :)

SSJGoten and whatever other names you're using, let me say this very clearly.

When you first ran into trouble with our senior staff, I gave you the benefit of the doubt because even after flaming me on AIM, you finally apologized. I'm a reasonable person, so I gave you a chance.

Normally I wouldn't ban someone based on some conversation they had outside the boards -- it has nothing to do with me. BUT, in this case, I consider that you are harassing staff of the boards...afterall, you WERE referring to the boards in your discussions.

As far as I'm concerned, I've given you your final chance.

Sephiroth is a most trusted staff member...and he is also a senior staff member. Therefore, I trust his judgement. He's not an idiot -- he wouldn't ban someone just because he doesn't like them. If that were the case, you'd see a lot more people being banned lol.

Sephiroth in particular is a very fair staff member. If he felt that you were harassing him over AIM, then he has every right to take whatever action he feels is appropriate.

I gave you a final warning -- and Sephiroth felt that you broke that warning.

You've had more than enough chances. Discussion over.[/color]

[B]

Seifers the only one who is planning to do somethign illegal to you Me and D3 aint... we were jsut gonne report the stuff that you did wrong. [/B][/QUOTE]

[color=deeppink]Blaming others...always the way to go :rolleyes:[/color]