Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Female ash Cg, please critique.


Recommended Posts

Guest yalborap
Posted
This is a female ash I colored in for fun. It is not mine, I only colored it. The original image was done by a user of the [url]www.polykarbon.com[/url] forums, named seven wing angel. Well, here it is.
Posted
O.O wow, your CGing skills are pretty good. What program do you use for it? The only thing I sugest is to add shading to it, that would make it look really cool. I want to see more of your work.

Rating on CG: 8.5/10
Posted
Its messy, and hasnt got any shading. If you fill in the empty parts it improves the quality of the pic, along with the shading. 5/10
Posted
A female Ash.. . I had my misgivings, but whoever drew it is really good. (It's not in the pokemon style ^-^). As for the CG, hmm. There's no shading or highlights. A bg would be nice too, since all you're doing is cging it. (heh, ALL your doing.) Still, the colors go pretty well together. I wouldn't have thought that green went with the purple hair. Did you do it in MS paint, or did you have another program?
Posted
[size=1] Female.....Ash?

Very, very strange. But anyways, good job with the coloring. It's done nicely....the artist of the picture is also quite good. ^_~[/size]
Guest Magdalena
Posted
Eh, the coloring needs a lot of help. Try not to make it so two dimensional, so flat.
Guest yalborap
Posted
I use Open Canvas, and I don't know how to shade with it. And it wasn't my concept. I thought it looked good, so I got to work. Personally I wish I knew how to shade, but I don't. So if someone wants to take it and shade it, I'd be really gratefull.

EDIT: I shaded it.
Posted
It says in the edit that you shaded it... So... Did you? ^^' sorry if im confussing, but if you did, i'd like to see it.
Posted
Look up. The attachment is edited in his first post. It looks a lot better, the shading could do with some work, and how about some highlights in the hair? lol, it looks fine as it is, though. ^-^
Guest Magdalena
Posted
The purple shoes that match the shirt exactly kinda freak me out tho. You don't see many girls wearing lavender shoes.
Guest yalborap
Posted
Well, it was the first time I shaded. And I tried doing a bg, but it showed up with little white spots, and it was too big to put here. And it's supposed to be pink, with grey nd black, creting a masculine, and at the same time feminine look.
Posted
[color=silver] [size=0] Well...I think that its a good picture and the coloring is ok...That's a pretty creative idea tho..i'll give it a 9/10..good job! [/color] [/size]
Posted
[size=1] Coloring is great, I'm just going to restate that. If he used the same program I have, then the coloring is awesome.

The coloring is clean and yalborap had a good amount of cell-shading.[/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...