Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Oh that? It was a test where you had to use the doppleganger (which Naruto hates) and it changes when that guy goes evil.

Who fights in the last battle of the chuunin exam?
  • Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
WRONG I'm Talking about the people in the HIDDEN MIST VILLAGE not LEAF, theres a HUGE difference

Question: In Naruto, what was the Gradutaion exam to become a Gein in the Hidden Mist Village, and why did it have to change?
Posted
for your question do you mean the Premaeris fights? or the Main Fights?

If you mean the Prelimanry Fights the last battle was with Choji and Dosu

If yah mean the main fight then most likely Naruto and Gaara

Question: In Gatekeepers 21, who had the Gate of Forsight?
Posted
Answer: Died during the birth of Gaara. Probably killed by Kazekage's Ninjutsu.

Question: From Rurouni Kenshin What is the name of Kenshin's Ultimide attack, Trasnlated into English?
Posted
OOOOOOO you meant Yumi, yesh that was wried, i never even saw that eip, talk bout a lucky guess


Question: from Big O, What does the Recuring Words of

"Vous êtes si gentil" mean ?
Posted
Dan Dastun is haunted by a recurring dream in which he encounters a woman on a pier. The woman is shot as she turns to face him, and fireworks burst in the sky above. He takes her in his arms, and with tears in her eyes, she says, "Vous êtes si gentil," and dies

It meens "you are so sweet"

In big O how many times is Beck beaten?
Posted
Answer1: 4 times

Answer2: 5 Gates

Question: from Yu Yu Hakusho, name the all four saint beast

EDIT: Wo my question was that hard??? oh well as you can see i've edited caues i want to see this thread rollen again. The anwser to the old question was

Drictor Richard Vincent
Posted
I think he's leaving it up to us to start a new question. And that I most certainly will. ^.^;

Q: In the anime Berserk, how many different swords does Gutts end up using (not including his childhood or the one given to him by Zod)? Anyone who's seen the anime through to the end should know the answer. :)
Posted
I think Alan Gabriel said it.

If I'm right. . .

How many times did Meryl get angry at Vash in episode two of Trigun, "Truth of Mistake"? Also, what was the reason for each time?
Posted
Let's keep it going... its 10/26/03, been three days, so I guess its safe. Sorry Susan.

Q: In the Trigun Manga, which GHGs are not present at the first meeting? (2)
Posted
ok, since no one has answered i think i will give it a go. in the Endless Waltz saga, at which planet do Quatre and the Maganacs catch up to the gundams?
Posted
In answer to Metatron's question, I would say it is Caine the Longshot (he didn't even *exist* in the manga) and Wolfwood. I think I may be wrong on the latter, but I [i]know[/i] Caine wasn't even in the manga, so there ~.^ .

And I absolutely cannot believe that no one knew the answer to my question :) . If I remember correctly, she got mad at him five times in that episode: when he answered the door and ate the box of doughnuts, when he was trying to impress both Marianne and Cliff (but especially Marianne LOL), when he started looking for the prowler and grabbed her thinking she was the prowler, when Milly told her that he was hanging outside Marianne's window, and finally, when the water tanks exploded. :D
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...