Alexa Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 ...back with another oekaki. This is a pastelish one, and yeah...thats meant to be rain.
klinanime1 Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 Her forehead's kinda high, but that's oekaki for ya. i love the background! Hmm. What program are you using? That's great for oekaki.
Meteora Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 [color=blood red][size=1][i]Its actually quite good. Just the eyes on her are a little wierd. Otherwise it is really good. Well keep it up I would like to see more. I'll rate it a 9/10. 10/10 if the eyes weren't off.[/color][/size][/i]
KKC Posted August 20, 2003 Posted August 20, 2003 Did you draw this on an oekaki board? Because That looks like the Water Color effect to me. I think its really cool. I agree about the forehead and the shading needs a little bit of work, and the Back pack looks at bit odd. But oekaki is hard like that. Good job ^^ I think its great! Rating: 8/10
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now