OtakuBoards

Choice Survey

Ice Dragon v2

1. You've been ordered to attack the enemy head on. Theyre firing their machines guns at you. Your superior tells you youll get your @$$ killed if you retreat. Would you retreat or die??

2. You're taking part of an invasion with a very heavy defense waiting for you. Would you follow orders or go all out???

3. Your basketball team is in the lead 100 to 50 and theres 5 minutes in the 4th quarter. Would you fool around saying youll win anywayz or play till the clock is finished??

4. You have found Osama Bin Laden. Would you torture him to a slow death or just cap him to get it over with it??

5. You have won the lottery. Would you buy the entire Otaku websites from Adam or the Microsoft Company??? (not thinking thats even possible)

6. You need a ride home. Would you let someone drive you home that is drunk or has road rage, in other words, this person gets pi$$ed off on how people cuts traffic, slow driver, etc.

The choice is yours.

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]1. You've been ordered to attack the enemy head on. Theyre firing their machines guns at you. Your superior tells you youll get your @$$ killed if you retreat. Would you retreat or die??[color=purple][b]Retreat, of course....a lot of good pride can do you, when you're dead...[/b][/color]

2. You're taking part of an invasion with a very heavy defense waiting for you. Would you follow orders or go all out???[color=purple][b]I honestly don't understand this question...[/b][/color]

3. Your basketball team is in the lead 100 to 50 and theres 5 minutes in the 4th quarter. Would you fool around saying youll win anywayz or play till the clock is finished??[color=purple][b]Fool around...(I don't know much about basketball, but I'm assuming the 4th quarter is the last quater of the game....If that's the case, there's no possible way the opposing team could catch up....)[/b][/color]

4. You have found Osama Bin Laden. Would you torture him to a slow death or just cap him to get it over with it??[color=purple][b]Uhh, innocent until proven guilty......let's not forget this little pearl...[/b][/color]

5. You have won the lottery. Would you buy the entire Otaku websites from Adam or the Microsoft Company??? (not thinking thats even possible)[color=purple][b]This is a trick question right??!!:rolleyes:....[size=1]No way in H-LL[/size][/b][/color]

6. You need a ride home. Would you let someone drive you home that is drunk or has road rage, in other words, this person gets pi$$ed off on how people cuts traffic, slow driver, etc.[color=purple][b].....Only if he was X-tremely good looking!!;)....:rolleyes:come on people....[/b][/color]

The choice is yours.[color=purple][b]...In deed...[/b][/color][/QUOTE]

[B]1. You've been ordered to attack the enemy head on. Theyre firing their machines guns at you. Your superior tells you youll get your @$$ killed if you retreat. Would you retreat or die??[/B]

Will I get killed if I retreat? Cause that kinda leaves me no choice... retreat and be killed or go forward and be killed.... if that is the case, you go forward.... but if you mean that your puperiors will be pissed off, then you retreat.... you save as many men as you can.... no use in going forward and losing everyone for nothing.

[b]2. You're taking part of an invasion with a very heavy defense waiting for you. Would you follow orders or go all out???[/b]

Follow Orders... unless they are ridiculous... when you go all out you risk screwing another person's plan in helping you.

[b]3. Your basketball team is in the lead 100 to 50 and theres 5 minutes in the 4th quarter. Would you fool around saying youll win anywayz or play till the clock is finished??[/b]

Play.... don't fool around till the last minute... regardless how far ahead you are.

[b]4. You have found Osama Bin Laden. Would you torture him to a slow death or just cap him to get it over with it??[/b]

Cap him and get it over with... thats torture enough.... why let him live another second of his worthless contradicting life?

[b]5. You have won the lottery. Would you buy the entire Otaku websites from Adam or the Microsoft Company??? (not thinking thats even possible)[/b]

Microsoft.... I could at least make it better.... plus I'm not into gaming and anime that much so....

[b]6. You need a ride home. Would you let someone drive you home that is drunk or has road rage, in other words, this person gets pi$$ed off on how people cuts traffic, slow driver, etc.[/b]

If he's drunk, no way... not getting in a car with anyone drunk. But if he'she drives slow thats fine.... i dunno about road rage...

[SIZE=1]1. Chaaaaargge!!!! :devil:

2. Go all out without follwoing orders

3. If the opposing tema score, then I'd try to score, keep it even ya kno?

4. One word: [i]Overkill[/i] :devil:

5. I'd keep it all to myself.. I'm gonna be the unknown millionare in the future :D

6. Road rage all the way!!!![/SIZE]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Ice Dragon v2 [/i]
[B]1. You've been ordered to attack the enemy head on. Theyre firing their machines guns at you. Your superior tells you youll get your @$$ killed if you retreat. Would you retreat or die??[COLOR=crimson]Fugg it, I'm going out hard.....[/COLOR]

2. You're taking part of an invasion with a very heavy defense waiting for you. Would you follow orders or go all out???[COLOR=crimson]Teamwork is key in military action....follow orders.....Army baby HOOAHHHH[/COLOR]

3. Your basketball team is in the lead 100 to 50 and theres 5 minutes in the 4th quarter. Would you fool around saying youll win anywayz or play till the clock is finished??[COLOR=crimson]Kick Butt till that last minute[/COLOR]

4. You have found Osama Bin Laden. Would you torture him to a slow death or just cap him to get it over with it??[COLOR=crimson]Dude you went there, as a survivor of the attack, I would cap his a$$, but a fast death is too good for a bastard like that..let him rot in jail till he dies...[/COLOR]

5. You have won the lottery. Would you buy the entire Otaku websites from Adam or the Microsoft Company??? (not thinking thats even possible)[COLOR=crimson]Neither, I'd start my own company......and take over...LOL...just J/k Adam...LOL....But I would definitely do my own thing...not stepping on no ones toes of course[/COLOR] :devil:

6. You need a ride home. Would you let someone drive you home that is drunk or has road rage, in other words, this person gets pi$$ed off on how people cuts traffic, slow driver, etc.[COLOR=crimson]I'd just crash at your house and torment you....I'd call a cab...[/COLOR]

The choice is yours. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:[/B][/QUOTE]

1. die

2. go all out.. Annihilate!!!!
(i can't spell))

3. pLay tiLL da Last minute.

4. capture him and do some sort of medievaL torture on him.. =)

5. ahhh.ima buy me sepiroth..hehehe..o dauragon..either one..

6. Hmm.dis supposed to teLL me not to ask for ridez from u man..? hahahaha..i'd rather waLk. Dun't trust u. j/k

1. i'd use my super skillz to out manuver the enemy and dodge their bullets. then id take em down one by one by myself. hehehehahaha. sigh.

2. i'd follow orders, then decide from there what i'd do.

3. i'd play till the clock is finished...im not an arrogant *** and i'd eat my words if i ever said that and they won

4. la. la . la...

5. uhm...neither. i wanna build my own empire :p

6. i'd let the road rager drive....i'd tell em to let me drive so they can cool down.

1. You've been ordered to attack the enemy head on. Theyre firing their machines guns at you. Your superior tells you youll get your @$$ killed if you retreat. Would you retreat or die?? [B]Kill my supieior and run [/B]

2. You're taking part of an invasion with a very heavy defense waiting for you. Would you follow orders or go all out??? [B] RUN AND SHOOT EM ALL!!!(the heavy defence that is)![/B]

3. Your basketball team is in the lead 100 to 50 and theres 5 minutes in the 4th quarter. Would you fool around saying youll win anywayz or play till the clock is finished?? [B] play till tha cloks finished of course [/B]

4. You have found Osama Bin Laden. Would you torture him to a slow death or just cap him to get it over with it?? [B]torture him a little to make him feel tha rath of what america felt..then just shoot him in tha head[/B]

5. You have won the lottery. Would you buy the entire Otaku websites from Adam or the Microsoft Company??? (not thinking thats even possible) [B] buy the entire microsoft company..if im lucky enough then i wud still have lotsa money (frum what micrsoft makes) to buy it off adam,but adams not doing a bad job[/B]

6. You need a ride home. Would you let someone drive you home that is drunk or has road rage, in other words, this person gets pi$$ed off on how people cuts traffic, slow driver, etc. [B] i have no idea!![/B]

thats all i have to say

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by PiroMunkie [/i]
[B][SIZE=1]Ya, so why don't you put up what you'd do???[/SIZE] [/B][/QUOTE]
ok, heres my choices
1. go head on
2. go all out (i let heroics get to my head)
3. keep playing
4. cap him (my cuz was there for crying out loud)
5. microsoft
6. driver that has road rage (i have road rage)

[B]ok, heres my choices
1. go head on
2. go all out (i let heroics get to my head)
3. keep playing
4. cap him (my cuz was there for crying out loud)
5. microsoft
6. driver that has road rage (i have road rage) [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]WOOHOO! Another person with road rage! :D YAY!![/SIZE]

[B]dam straight
plus, im addicted to racing games. no one will trust me behind a wheel since i love speed. :devil: :devil: [/B][/QUOTE][SIZE=1]Lol, the only racing games I play are the ones where they actually let you destroy your car :D :devil: I think [i]California Rush[/i](for N64)of em. You car would never blow up, but they show dents everywhere in your car. You need certain cheats to take the time limit off though..[/SIZE]

1. You've been ordered to attack the enemy head on. Theyre firing their machines guns at you. Your superior tells you youll get your @$$ killed if you retreat. Would you retreat or die??[color=red]gid a hole and hide in it[/color]

2. You're taking part of an invasion with a very heavy defense waiting for you. Would you follow orders or go all out???[color=red]sure, why not, it's a good day to die[/color]

3. Your basketball team is in the lead 100 to 50 and theres 5 minutes in the 4th quarter. Would you fool around saying youll win anywayz or play till the clock is finished??[color=red]No one can score 51 points in 5 minutes, is time to goof off![/color]

4. You have found Osama Bin Laden. Would you torture him to a slow death or just cap him to get it over with it??[color=red]Neither, he's got a 5million dollar bounty on his head, ill pull in sum cash and let the government do the torturing[/color]

5. You have won the lottery. Would you buy the entire Otaku websites from Adam or the Microsoft Company??? (not thinking thats even possible)[color=red]no, i wood buy better things like hookers and GeForce2 and PS2 Games and The most awesome computer system ever[/color]

6. You need a ride home. Would you let someone drive you home that is drunk or has road rage, in other words, this person gets pi$$ed off on how people cuts traffic, slow driver, etc.[color=red]H3LL NO! Im not gonna die a virgin![/color]
[/QUOTE]

Guest Voodookanaka
1. You've been ordered to attack the enemy head on. Theyre firing their machines guns at you. Your superior tells you youll get your @$$ killed if you retreat. Would you retreat or die??
----Id never be at war

2. You're taking part of an invasion with a very heavy defense waiting for you. Would you follow orders or go all out???
----as above

3. Your basketball team is in the lead 100 to 50 and theres 5 minutes in the 4th quarter. Would you fool around saying youll win anywayz or play till the clock is finished??
--fool!

4. You have found Osama Bin Laden. Would you torture him to a slow death or just cap him to get it over with it??
----I wouldnt care Id prolly just ignore him, its not my fight.

5. You have won the lottery. Would you buy the entire Otaku websites from Adam or the Microsoft Company??? (not thinking thats even possible)
----Hell Ive won lottery, I wouldnt nedd anyone or anything, Id just sit on a pile of money all day

6. You need a ride home. Would you let someone drive you home that is drunk or has road rage, in other words, this person gets pi$$ed off on how people cuts traffic, slow driver, etc.
----.......I do practicslly everyday......