Guest kumo Posted August 21, 2003 Posted August 21, 2003 this weekend i went to coconuts in lebanon,its a music and games store for all who dont know and they also had a huge section of games and a used game bin, i usually buy all my games brand new but i was short on cash on acount of a new sterio for my car. i bought halo. pr0ject gothem, the thing, genma onimusha and panzer dragoon orta fo a total of 60 bucks. they looked brand new and the discs didnt have a nick on them. i just wanted to share my joy to you all.....good day.
PsycoGoth Posted August 31, 2003 Posted August 31, 2003 Goddamn, man...lucky you :eek: I would've killed for games with prices that low...
Ani_Freak Posted September 16, 2003 Posted September 16, 2003 Yes indeed. For those great games, not even at EB on preowned one you can get a bargain like that. Not even with the employee discount (trust me, I worked on EB here in PR) Happy for you!!!!
Castle Killer Posted September 24, 2003 Posted September 24, 2003 What a cool Avator of Tsukasa... I want to replace my own with one from .hack\sign, as soon as I sketch and scan it!
Tommy Vercetti Posted September 25, 2003 Posted September 25, 2003 I'm Not from the usa so I don't know how much 60 bucks is, converted to english pounds, but if everyone seems to reckon that was a good deal then sounds good to me also, and they are some pretty nice titles of games you have there.
BigCajones Posted September 25, 2003 Posted September 25, 2003 [color=crimson]Yes that is an amazing deal *wishes I lived in USA*. That would be the equivalent of £40 in England which is usually the price of just one of those games brand new. Although that is good to hear, this thread isn't really going anywhere... /[I]Grant[/I]/ :demon:[/color]
Snake Pliskin Posted September 25, 2003 Posted September 25, 2003 Dang you got a great deal! I wish i could get prices that low:flaming: . And you got good titles ecpecialy halo.
Xyandar Posted September 30, 2003 Posted September 30, 2003 That is amazing!! You sure they werent stolen???:P lol j/k lol thats awesome though!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now