Guest pantalaimon Posted August 21, 2003 Posted August 21, 2003 I don't like religion i say it starts alot of problems in this world like terrorism fanatics in the muslim religion such the alqaeda terrorist network do the things they do in the name of their god. Like the ira in ireland they persucute protestants because they are catholic. :nervous:
wrist cutter Posted August 21, 2003 Posted August 21, 2003 You know, I think you're the first person to ever think of that. Anywhere.
Guest pantalaimon Posted August 21, 2003 Posted August 21, 2003 Yeah i am and its pretty good if i do say so myself.
Jesus Chicken Posted August 21, 2003 Posted August 21, 2003 [color=blue]I think that he was being somewhat sarcastic there, knowing wrist cuttter's tendency to do things like that. Yeah I will eat my parents if you [I]are[/I] the first person to ever say that.[/color]
lea Posted August 21, 2003 Posted August 21, 2003 notice he said [I]religious fanatics[/I] pantalaimon, even if there were no such thing as religion, (which, in my opinion, there would be some sort, even if it to worship some sky god) those fanatics would still be here, they would just be fighting for another cause :( and, its not religion's fault extreme people take the word of god (or allah, or whomever you worship) and twist and turn it to their will, to what they want it to say and mean to them.....
Transtic Nerve Posted August 21, 2003 Posted August 21, 2003 There's plenty and plenty and plenty and plenty and plenty and plenty of threads on religion... I suggest you check em out.
Recommended Posts