Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[color=darkred][size=1]The banners nice, but the pic on it looks like a gay guy >.< [i]Ewwwww[/i] its needs a chick ^_~ then were talking Woot woot! ^_^[/color][/size]
Posted
hehe, funny girl, Helba...

The banner looks hot Leh, nice job with it. Is that a collar around his neck? *Drools* I want to see more of the collar! A nice, long, clanky chain attached, ... *eh-hem*... sorries... whew.

Any who, the font is nice, just looks a bit misplaced for some reason.

Very shexay, two thumbs up! ^_^
Posted
Hey Logan, great banner. I have to agree with juna on the placement of the text, it just doesnt look like its in the right place... But one question... whats yaoi?
Posted
[COLOR=coral][SIZE=1]Tall, dark and handsome...yea, I'll shut up.
I think the banner is absolutely great. The whole thing just flows. ;D
[/SIZE][/COLOR]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Hack Helba [/i]
[B][color=darkred][size=1]Nice to know we have alot of gays on OB >_>[/color][/size] [/B][/QUOTE] Ermmm, I had to squint to make sure, but that definatly does not say guys. *esh*
Love to all my friend, love to all. I have tons of gay friends, in life and online, they don't bite sweetie. ^_^
Posted
So, you like yaoi and you burn people?
You are wicked Leh, you wicked, wicked monkey! lol. ^_~

You never answered tho, is that a collar? I wanna see more of that leash looking thingie... O_o
Posted
I hate Yaoi *cough* But the banner is cool, and the guy is pretty hot. ^__^' please dont hurt me....

Rating: 9.5/10 (Yaoi!x_x)
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by K.K.C. [/i]
[B]I hate Yaoi *cough* But the banner is cool, and the guy is pretty hot. ^__^' please dont hurt me....

Rating: 9.5/10 (Yaoi!x_x) [/B][/QUOTE]

[size=1][b]Atleast you're not prejudice like [i]some[/i] people. ^_^

Leh[/b][/size]
Posted
[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Leh [/i]
[B][size=1][b]Yeah, Hack Helba, so you better back off now before you get burned.

Leh[/b][/size] [/B][/QUOTE]


[color=darkred][size=1]Hey I said the banner was nice didnt I >_> so you back off.. ^_~[/color][/size]
Guest Magdalena
Posted
Am I the only one who thinks that guy gives women breast envy? Goddamn, he has a ton of clevage going on....
Posted
Yah....Y-nevermind,don't want to get burn ^_~

Well,it is orange....And.....Orange...And simple....But I like things simple and [strike]clean[/strike]......

Well....
"TRAZAAAAANNNNNN!!!!!"
Posted
All right, that's enough.

First of all, I don't want to see any more snide comments about homosexuals in this thread. Such comments are immature, and inappropriate for the context of this discussion. I'm sure that we can come up with constructive criticism based on the artwork instead of saying things like "Eeeew, gays!"

Those kind of juvenile, ignorant, jabs just won't be tolerated.
I hope we're clear there.

Also, there will be no more back-and-forth between Hack Helba and Leh. Keep it off the boards. I'm really sick of people in general using OtakuBoards as a center stage for bickering. Sara's already warned you both, so I'm [i]sure[/i] that it won't continue here.

I also want to see that quote removed from your signature Leh. It's only egging things on. That space isn't to be used for the purpose of attacking other members. If there's a dispute between the two of you, I don't want anyone here to know about it. This is not up for debate.

That is all.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...