Patronus Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 [size=1][b]Time for this section to have a quiz. It's simple; I'll ask a question, and the person who gets it right asks one, and so on and so forth. Ask questions like 'What is so-and-so's favorite anime' or 'Who is the newest mod'. Here's mine: When a moderator closes a favorites thread that is simply stupid, what old thread do they refer to?[/b][/size]
Sara Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 [size=1]"What's your favorite type of sock?" Which was mentioned by James as an example of a stupid thread, created by one of our dear category moderators shortly after, and much beloved by all who saw it. Or something. / [b]What is one of Charles' former usernames?[/b][/size]
wrist cutter Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 Crazy White Boy. How long is Transtic Nerve's... uh... maybe not. Who's the coolest member here? Should be obvious/
Transtic Nerve Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 RISUTO KATTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How big is my.... oh nevermind.... What was the former relationship between me and wrist cutter? $10 goes to the winner.... wrist cutter can't guess.
Sara Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 [size=1]wrist cutter was pretending to go out with you? Okay, so I don't know. But I think it involved a chinchilla... ...I need sleep.[/size]
Patronus Posted August 22, 2003 Author Posted August 22, 2003 [QUOTE][i]Originally posted by lea2385 [/i] [B]this thread can get really interesting..... [/B][/QUOTE] [size=1][b]Yeah, if you don't spam it up with posts like that. I guess I'll ask a question: Who is the longest running moderator on the boards?[/b][/size]
Transtic Nerve Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 It was Zeh.... but err... well he's no more.... I honestly don't know the answer to that. I've beena mod forever though.
Spikey Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 [COLOR=crimson][SIZE=1][B]I'm pretty sure that the longest running mod was Tanstic. Am I correct?[/size][/b]
Patronus Posted August 22, 2003 Author Posted August 22, 2003 [size=1][b]Yes, I believe so. Your question.[/b][/size]
Spikey Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 [COLOR=crimson][B][SIZE=1]OB was not originally VB it was...?[/size][/b][/color]
Raiha Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 [color=royalblue]UBB. Tell me I'm right. Of course I'm right. Next question. Okay....hmmmm....mmmm, Name the thread created by Sephiroth both here and at the old boards that involved åss slapping and the ORIGINAL Charles.[/color]
Sara Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 [size=1]OB Fight Club. Yes? Name three forums that no longer exist. (Not renamed ones..)[/size]
Solo Tremaine Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 Mario, Grand Theft Auto and... damn >_< if it's a sub-forum, then Trigun. If that suffices: Name all members who have been Admins at some point.
Senor Ding Dong Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 Sabretooth and James, i think. Who was OB's first married couple? Bonus points if you name the girl's IRL boyfreind. (name or username, take your pick.)
Sara Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 [size=1][b]Admins:[/b] Adam, James, Justin (?), Safer, Shinji, HBomb, Charles....Transtic...? I'm getting fuzzy on the "admin vs god/goddess" thing... Agh, too many! Um....Sabertooth was an admin? *falls over* What? [b]Early married couples:[/b] Cera and Outlaw Dragon (erh..) Jamvis and Renee? Piro and Tori... And as for the will2x thing, I don't know. He had a thing with Otaku Squad and Cycle Warriors, though, didn't he? No question until at least one of the previous answers has been confirmed. /[/size]
Heaven's Cloud Posted August 22, 2003 Posted August 22, 2003 [color=indigo]Sabertooth has never been an admin...at least no while I have been here [/color]
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now