Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Warning: Ebaumsworld.com may host picutres and or objectionable material that could easily offend anyone of inapporpriate age. Be careful about this. I'm not sure whats on the site which may make it objectionable, but .. be careful.

Alright, I've been in a pissy mood for most of tonight. But I dont want everyone thinking I'm some depressed self-idolizing dilenette of the message boards. So i decided to provide some humor :)

Have any of you checked out ebaumsworld.com? If you haven't, I would recommend it. It's brightened many a dark night.

Well, first things first. Here's a cute blond chick giving a blowjob.
[url]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/blondechicbw.jpg[/url]

Next, I think we should traumatize some of the younger/male audience of otakuboards.com with an almost shockingly not-subtle explination of.. well.. you'll see: [url]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/periods101.html[/url]

Finally, directly ripped from the site itself, some of the funniest GI Joe parodies i've ever seen. (God it brings back memories) [url]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/gijoe.html[/url]

I know it's nothing origional, but I hope you still get some laughs out of it.

-Sips some blood from his crystal snifter.
Posted
My friend knows about ebaumsworld. He goes on Simgirl and stuff. I would perhaps recomend you deleting this thread, or giving it a rating Drix, because it does have... pictures on it. My friend is just like his dad in that respect, but i would recomend rating this at least, to avoid the possbility of people being caight un awares.
Posted
Ughmmmm, This isnt allowed, AT ALL.
I'm no MOD, but I'm guessing one should be following close behind me to close this up.

*tisk, tisk* O_o
Welcome to OB

*Edit: Laf - well, I guess that pic wasnt what I thought it was... lol. Sorries, heh. Still, quite the word smith, arent you? *grin*
Posted
*grins* :D Well of course, I mean, what's more appealing to the OB target audience than the prospect of porn. Honsestly though, these are all for humor purposes, so take them as you will.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...