OtakuBoards

Maha's finest hour!

Heavyblade

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Guardian11
That stunk that Maha allowed the Guardians DD her!

Didn't 1 of them make the sounds of Tsukasa's guardian? I think it was that middle 1! its "eye" "closed"!

• 2 weeks later...
[quote][i]Originally posted by Heavyblade[/i]
[b]No Maha talked it's just we can't hear it. But Tsukasa can! Also I thought they would end the episode less... to be continued style.[/b][/quote]

[color=royal blue]To go back a little ways and answer this question, .hack//SIGN isn't over. At least, I don't believe so. The final two episodes, 27 and 28, are supposed to come with .hack//QUARANTINE.

And yes...[spoiler]Maha is Mia. And if this is true, then why does everyone still refer to Maha as a he? I've always thought of Maha as a girl, even before I learned that Maha and Mia were one and the same. And, since Mia is a girl, I would assume that makes Maha a girl as well, correct? Since they are, after all, the same character.[/spoiler][/color]

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by Arasoi [/i]
To go back a little ways and answer this question, .hack//SIGN isn't over. At least, I don't believe so. The final two episodes, 27 and 28, are supposed to come with .hack//QUARANTINE.[/QUOTE] .hack//SIGN is basically over. Episode 27 (Intermezzo) happens a little before INFECTION begins, and episode 28 (Integration) is after [B]all four[/B] of the games. [quote]And yes...[spoiler]Maha is Mia. And if this is true, then why does everyone still refer to Maha as a he? I've always thought of Maha as a girl, even before I learned that Maha and Mia were one and the same. And, since Mia is a girl, I would assume that makes Maha a girl as well, correct? Since they are, after all, the same character.[/spoiler][/quote] Well, Maha's gender is really debatable even then. You have to consider several aspects: 1. Maha's origin; 2. Maha's purpose; 3. Episode 25.

1. We don't know where Maha is from, and it's questionable whether or not a real person is using the character Maha, Maha is a trapped person within the game, or that Maha is just part of "The World" all together.

2. [spoiler]We have heard of Maha's purpose in the Epitaph of Twilight. However, the same cannot be said of Mia.[/spoiler] Additionally, with respect to Tsukasa, Maha was a welcoming wagon to "The World." Defying truth and reality was the cornerstone to Tsukasa's state, and Maha played a crucial part in that veil. It would be fitting if Maha was a female, hiding in the guise of a male, [spoiler]which would mirror Tsukasa's state.[/spoiler]

3. [spoiler]Maha was data drained, and data draining is an altering experience.[/spoiler] As we have seen in the games, [spoiler]data draining is quite the random system[/spoiler], and what affect it had on Maha is questionable. Did it fix/change Maha's overall gender? IMO, certainly possible.