OtakuBoards

Maha's finest hour!

Heavyblade

We are gathered her today to pay our respects to a creepy,floating,guardian summoning cat thing named Maha.:( Maha was a good cat,sorceror, thing. And well he spent his last few momements making a little plant thing grow and then saving Tsukasa from certain death. I was so suprised when the guardian's killed Maha! I thought the guardian's wouldn't... but sure as hell they killed him. They impaled him with their tentacles they did. I tip my hat to you Maha!:bawl:

that was actually somewhat depressing, but i don't get why Maha made that plant thing he had grow? that still puzzle's me a bit.I was also surprised when those guardian's killed him cause i thought that Maha had at least some kind of control over them. that's another thing i don't get, not unless Morgana took full control of them which is what i'm thinkin. Poor Maha, may you rest in peice.

:bawl: MAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! *puts flowers in front of stone that says 'Maha' on it* Well...what can be said? He was a cute little cat that died thanks to those stupid guardian things. *holds up sign saying 'Kill the Guardians!'*

Maha making the plant grow was ment to be a kind of symbolism for Tuskasa and Maha it's self, I think. Because as Black_Phoenix breaking away from Morgonna, so it could be the same with Tuskasa breaking away from the world. Anyways... *drops flower on Maha's grave* Considering what happens to players in the world, that's about the closet thing that could have happened to Maha. Cause in one of the epis. they had said a cat like player, which was Maha. So most likely Maha was deleted. Maha was so brave! Down in the line of duty going aginst Morggonna!!! Maha, one of the best char.s, poor Maha....:bawl:

[color=crimson]I actually cried during that part. I am very emotional when it comes to anime. >.>
>Solemnly drops flower on Maha's grave< Now I lay thee down to sleep, I pray the Lord thy soul to keep.
>single tear streaks down face<

~Lumi ^_^[/color]

Ugh, why does "Open Your Heart" only sound good in .hack//SIGN? I can't stand it as a stand-alone song. Somehow, "Open Your Heart" just fit the part. Haha, very nice, beautiful scene... [quote]Maha had at least some kind of control over them. that's another thing i don't get, not unless Morgana took full control of them which is what i'm thinkin.[/quote] I thought Maha told the guardians to attack her (I thought she was a guy, but she screamed like a girl). The intent was to save everyone, and when those guardians Data Drain someone, they normally are not destroyed. However, when they hit Maha, she must have had/made something to destroy them.

Also, going with that idea, and assuming Maha had control over the monsters... [B]Theory:[/B] I don't think Morganna is capable of making the guardians, or at least not an endless supply of them. Consider that Maha could have just sent the guardians away, but that would mean the .hack//SIGN characters would have to deal with them at another time. Additionally, if Morganna is easily capable of producing more guardians, it would have been smarter to just order the guardians to retreat. Maha's actions seem to hint that Morganna isn't as "all-powerful" as she seems. Also, consider the bracelet, and it's ever-enigmatic and numerous roles in "The World..." [quote]I actually cried during that part. I am very emotional when it comes to anime.[/quote] Yes, I was extremely disheartened at that scene. I knew Maha would defect away from Morganna, but I didn't expect such extreme action. The only thing that can mirror, if not eclipse, my spirit at that scene is Noir, episode 25...

Hmm... interesting... .hack//SIGN, episode 25, and Noir, episode 25. Relation: same creators.

Haha, I'd put my two cents about the plant, but I'm strapped for time. :)

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by AzureWolf [/i]
[B]Ugh, why does "Open Your Heart" only sound good in .hack//SIGN? I can't stand it as a stand-alone song. Somehow, "Open Your Heart" just fit the part. Haha, very nice, beautiful scene...
[/B][/QUOTE]

I really like that song, I think even better than "Fake Wings". It just sounds so nice to me and how it went so well with that scene is amazing.

It was kinda sad, the whole end of Maha but, you know if you had to go why not go pretecting someone you care about? I say Maha went in style and the little piece of grass growing was awesome and so was Maha's cheerful smile!

• 3 weeks later...
:eek: This post contains spoilers! :eek:

(cant get spoiler cover thing to work.)

Maha... It was sad when she died (pretty sure it's a she becauseI'm pretty sure that Maha is Mia from the .hack video games) i heard on another post and it makes sense. Also that she is with Elk, who looks freakishly like Tsukasa So maybe Maha isn't dead