OtakuBoards

Defeat

Guest Tidal

:bawl: you all should remember me as the foool that defended poor weak Tsukasa in the Tsukasa vs Crim thread. and I fought Strongy only to Heard that the only spells Tsukasa knows is Healing spells.................*shoots a picture of Tsukasa* why did I think that Tsukasa could win.........*starts to pick up Drinking as a habit* damn Tsukasa and *hic* Crim *finishes a bottle of rum*

Well, this thread will be closed... but ^_^' I have to have a say in this since I was the main crim suporter.

Hahahaha! *laughs in Tidals face* Crim whooped Sora's Butt and sent him flying!!! And tsukasa can't fight worth anything!!!

*cough* Ok, now that everything is Truce ^^

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by K.K.C. [/i]
[B]That was BT who helped Silver Knight when he fell. I think Tsukasa healed someone, but I dont know who [/B][/QUOTE]

If you rewatch the fight scene at pay attention to the people who glow green for a moment (when the veiw is from behing Tsukasa) that will tell you who healed. I think I saw Bear and Mimiru, at the very least. Also, if you watch carefully you will see a green sphere fly from Tsukasa's hand (the healing sphere).

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by K.K.C. [/i]
[B]Yeah, I watched it again and noticed that. I saw Silver Knight and Mimiru healed, I guess I missed Bear. [/B][/QUOTE]

No, you didn't. I thought I saw Bear get healed, but he did not. Only Mimiru and Silver Knight. When I wrote that I was working from memories of last night. Guess I should have rewatched it first. :p

[quote](0).o wow this thread went to how I was wrong to how Tsukasa healed people.......wtf heh[/quote] I thought I would bring things back on topic just a bit... [quote]you all should remember me as the foool that defended poor weak Tsukasa in the Tsukasa vs Crim thread. and I fought Strongy only to Heard that the only spells Tsukasa knows is Healing spells.................*shoots a picture of Tsukasa* why did I think that Tsukasa could win.........*starts to pick up Drinking as a habit* damn Tsukasa and *hic* Crim *finishes a bottle of rum*[/quote] Well, this incident should really teach you to know your sources. You should make sure that, for next time, your sources are accurate.

I really have to laugh at this lvl 99 rumor since, through 25 out of the 26 episodes, there has be no indication WHATSOEVER to support that Tsukasa is maxed-out/god-like. Unless episode 26 does something drastic to completely transform Tsukasa's behavior, this rumor will be quashed on Saturday. Unfortunately (for this rumor), altering Tsukasa's character is highly unlikey, since he has already gone through his revision. Therefore, episode 26 will probably focus on evaluting/testing his new-found temperament, and/or building on it. There's certainly no room left to give Tsukasa another radical change.

Hey, I might be wrong: it wouldn't be the first time .hack//SIGN has surprised me. :)

[size=1]I apoligize for not closing this thread sooner, since the opening post is pathetic. Everyone needs to put more thought into their posts, or they will be banned. Tidal is being banned for multiple ofenses throughout his time at OB, so let this be a warning to the rest of you.

-Shy[/size]