Epitome Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 Since Ive been making alot of new banners lately, I thought Id start showing them off... lol. No I just want opinions on what I need to work on and such. For my first piece, this is from a Pen and Paper RPG called Vampire: The Masquerade. I tried something new with the pics do go easy... tell me what you think.
klinanime1 Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 It's a good banner, but I wish the border was a little thicker.
Epitome Posted August 25, 2003 Author Posted August 25, 2003 I added a bigger border and my bro gave me a suggestion on it so I added that too. Take a look...
Lord Prozen Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 [color=royalblue][size=1]thats a cool banner! i think you should take that line that goes though it out though. i think it would look better without it.[/size][/color]
klinanime1 Posted August 25, 2003 Posted August 25, 2003 I like the second version a lot. I think the line's fine, but that's just me.
Epitome Posted August 25, 2003 Author Posted August 25, 2003 This is a banner I made for Emme888. I like how I made it except for the fact that the text at the bottom is too close too the border... Comments/ Suggestions please.
nezzyjean Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 [color=silver] [size=0] I really like all of them! I can't really see ne thing wrong with them...so I'll make this short and to the point! Here's what i rate them: First Vamp: 9/10 2nd vamp: 9.5/10 Emme888: 9.5/10 those are some seriously nice banners you made! [/color] [/size]
Meteora Posted August 29, 2003 Posted August 29, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1][i]Wow I rate them 9/10. They are all really good. I like the one you made for emme888. Good job keep up the good work.[/color][/size][/i]
Epitome Posted September 1, 2003 Author Posted September 1, 2003 I mixed color and black and white pics but I think it turned out okay... what do you all think.
nezzyjean Posted September 1, 2003 Posted September 1, 2003 [color=silver] [size=0] ooo, I like it. i give it a 9/10, I like how you made it black and white![/color] [/size]
Epitome Posted September 1, 2003 Author Posted September 1, 2003 I got the idea from Chaos and the pic from him so thank you Chaos for your help. But here it is, The Manhatten Project...
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now