Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
[COLOR="#004a6f"]Yo! I got my first wallpaper done. This one is a Dragonball Z wallpaper.
[URL=http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Chabichou/MyOtaku/Vegeta.jpg][IMG]http://img49.photobucket.com/albums/v149/Chabichou/MyOtaku/Vegeta2.jpg[/IMG] [/URL]
Tell me what you think![/COLOR]
Posted
[size=1]Wow that's really good. The only problem is that the picture of Vegeta is kind of blurry, somewhat. The bg is very nice, and the background picture fits him well. Great job![/size]
Posted
[color=royalblue]wow that IS really good. yea the picture of vegeta is kinda blurry though. i really like the backround with the blue rings. thats really cool. good job! keep up the good work![/color]
Posted
Yeah I like my ring background too. But apperently that's the only background I ever use for my wallpapers, just different colours of it. I need to find a new one.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...