Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

Posted
Yeah. It took a LONG time. The violin and the posture of the guy is cruddy. My mouse kept sticking, too. Well, it's done now anyways. MS Paint, as usual. Five hours tops. Fragmented sentences... I'm tired.
Posted
Wow Klin! That's amazing. Much better than I could ever do... One thing though! The boy playing the violin...:sweat: His hand is reaching over the wrong side of the neck of the violin. It's still a wonderful picture, but I couldn't help but point that out. C-ya on the other side! *flys off on one of her winged monkey soldiers*
Posted
Holy cow. For using your mouse that is amazing! The violan is awesome. The only little problem is the boy's legs, they don't exactly look right.

Other than that, great job!
Posted
[color=darkblue][size=1][i]Wow thats pretty good. I could never draw like that. Well I could if I tried, but I;m to lazy to. Well good work, and keep it up..[/color][/size][/i]
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Even tho the hand is bent the right way it look werid. I don't know why. I t just does. But other than that it's pretty good. I wish I had more time to do Oekakis but they DO take alot of time and all that homework...that I'm soposed to be doing now....
Posted
[size=1] WOAH! I never knew violinists' hand could bend that way...

I've been playing cello for four years now, and I've watched violinists play and the hand posture is difficult for me to capture and draw on paper. *shrugs* The one in your pictures is off, but like I said, it must be hard. [adding that you did this on the comp as well.][/size]

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...