OtakuBoards

Final Fantasy VI - Anthology Pack

Phantom

I dont know how many movies there are. I know there is an opening and an ending and a pilot ...kinda advertisement movie. Ive also heard about an opera movie. :-D I just want to know How many there are and at which point in the game do they appear :-) TY

[color=navy][i] There are three movies in FFVI. The opening, at the start, the edning, at the end, and one more..It's either an opera one, or a pilot, i'm not 100% sure.
No FMV's happen throught the game. There is the opening at the start, and an ending FMV that plays after the original ending sequence. The third is watched on the bonus screen when you load the game. I'm pretty sure it's automatically unlocked after you finish the game, and load a system file into the bonus screen.
~Matto[/color][/i]

And that's it. Nothing more.

That's too bad--I really enjoyed the extra scenes in the PSX version of ChronoTrigger. I don't recall if FF4 had extra scenes, but I wish they had squeezed a few more in. Then again, CGIs take longer and....ah well.

I have yet to see the opera scene. I am looking forward to that part. :)

Guest King_Cloud690
I have most of the FF's and have played 5 and 6! BUT CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE TO BUY ANTHOLOGY NOT JUST RENT IT!?

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King_Cloud690 [/i]
[B]I have most of the FF's and have played 5 and 6! BUT CAN ANYONE TELL ME WHERE TO BUY ANTHOLOGY NOT JUST RENT IT!? [/B][/QUOTE]
[color=navy][i] Any where that sells has games is where you [b]can[/b] buy it. It was a very popular game, so it might not be in K-Mart or another store of that nature, but there's no harm in checking. I personaly bought mine in a store specific to video games. They often have a mass quantity of older, popular titles.
If all else fails, you can definatly find a copy over the internet.
~Matto[/color][/i]

Guest King_Cloud690
OK! Thanx guys! BTW what about 3!? Has anyone ever played it! I mean I have played every single FF but I have not seen heard of or even talked about 3!

[QUOTE][i]Originally posted by King_Cloud690 [/i]
[B]OK! Thanx guys! BTW what about 3!? Has anyone ever played it! I mean I have played every single FF but I have not seen heard of or even talked about 3! [/B][/QUOTE] [color=navy][i] If you haven't heard about FF3, I really doubt you've played every single FF, strangly.:p
FF3 has much confusion surrounding it. You see, in North America, Final Fantasy 6 was realeased on SNES, while the actual Final Fantasy 3 stayed only in Japan.
Final Fantasy 3 has stayed only in Japan. Only now they are speaking about plans to bring it to North America. I guess that's why you've never heard of it.
Some people I know have played the ROM (which is illegal to own, by the way..). Currently it's only in Japan, so unless someone here lives in Japan, or downloaded an illegal ROM, no oine has played it.[/color][/i]

Guest King_Cloud690
OK yeah thats what I thought because I heard sometin about it bein translated into english! Which means it has not come out in America yet! O and let me take that back I have not played EVERY SINGLE FF! I have played 1 and 2 off of origins, 4 off of Chronicles, 5 and 6 off of Anthology, then 7,8,9, and 10 off the games for PS and PS2! Also all of the GB games since there are not many and FFTactics! The ones I have not played are 3 any of the ORIGINALS from 6 or below.So technically I have played all of the remakes of the older versions! But I do not think alot of people have played any of the old originals!