Guest dayday Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 O_O WTF?!? Ok, I'm getting tired of you. Do you not know anything? Is anybody in charge of this section? I guess not. But this needs to be deleted not closed. Did you even read the rules? This is so UGH!! I'm reporting this.
Break Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 [size=1][color=CC0000]Jesus Christ... -.- I assume you've yet to read the rules? Man you are silly.. Someone close this topic please... PS. It's not that great a drawing, I wouldn't call it CG really..[/size][/color]
Meteora Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 [color=darkblue][size=1][i]Really pointless. Just remember to read the rules. I am also with Dayday delete this. Well l8r. Wait the drawing isnt that good either.[/color][/size][/i]
Semjaza Posted August 28, 2003 Posted August 28, 2003 I should say someone else was banned over posting things that were even less sexual than this. I'm also curious as to how you could go from the stuff you posted to this. The quality difference between the two is a rather big difference. I don't think you are the age you claim to be, in fact, you seem almost like a joke character heh. Whatever though. Closed the thread. Deleted the attachment.
Recommended Posts