Jump to content
OtakuBoards

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted
No BLS, sorry. Check out toywiz for a pic of the box. The following cards are ultra rare, as seen from the box: Breaker the Magic Warrior, Black Paladin and the Chaos Magician.

In all likelyhood, Black Paladin's name will be changed to DRak Paladin, keeping in step with the rest of the Dark magician name changes.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Magician's Force will be one of the most gamebreaking sets to break. Bringing in the ultra cheap, one-half turn kill Magical Scientist, the staple Magic Warrior Breaker, and for some reason boosting demon decks as well with Giant Orc.
Posted
Breaker will be a godsend for a lot of people who want a monster that can remove traps/magics. I personally view him as a great addition, Magician of Black Chaos I hope will be the newer version from the Japanese set of 307 which is the newest, if so then things can get very interesting. Black Paladin, I'm going to be drooling my brains out for simply because he is a much much more powerful Buster Blader and with his nasty magic jammer that you can keep using time and time again I do believe he might just be one of the best fusions out there.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
The thing is though that ppl will be running three in there decks until UD restricts it WAY later. They can't hold another "official" championship type tourney like they did last month if Breaker isn't restricted.
Posted
Hey, is the card "Exclusivity Virus" something to fear? I've heard a lot of JP duelists mention it, and it seems like it'd be pretty powerful. (Especially to myself and other tribal duelists.)

Should I side deck some protection against it?
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Hell yeah its powerful. Effect is discard 1 card from hand, destroy one sub-type on the field. For example, opponent has 4 Scapegoat tokens on the field and one BEWD. You can discard one card to destroy the animal sub-types, annihilating the Goats, and another for Dragon sub-type, of course taking out BEWD.
Posted
Course Exclusitivity Virus may become restricted to one here I mean they may not be restricted to one in the JP games but it might be restricted here. But that's just me.
Posted
MoBC isn't in the JP sets "Champions of Dark Magicians" or Advent of the Union", so hes' probablyt not in this series.

The secret Rares...are secrets! We don't know what they are yet, and probly won't until muh closer to the set's release.

Guesses include Dark Magician Girl, Exclusivity Virus, Diffusion Wave and XYZ Dragon Cannon. However, those are all just that: guesses.
Posted
Well we never know if MoBC will be in the set or not I mean some of the previous sets like PGD, LOD, and LON are several sets clumped together and some cards were put in and some were left out but like I said, one never knows. Although I must say, its about time we get Dark Magician Girl!!!!! I've been waiting for her for a long time! I also think a few other cards might be the Dark Magic Curtain, Thousand Knives, and Mystic Boxes.
Posted
Over at Yugioh realms there is a screen of the MGF pack and three cards, Breaker the magic warrior, black paladin, and Dual Magic. I know the first two, but does anyone know what Dual Magic does?
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Vampire Lord will be a secret rare.
Posted
I don't know what a Magic Warrior is, but a Black Paladin is a fusion of the Dark Magician and the Buster Blader. It has 2900 attack points and, ummm, I don't remember defense points. >sweatdrops< It gains 500 points for every dragon in each player's field and graveyard and has a built-in Magic Jammer (negates and destroys a magic card by discarding a card from your hand).
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
It is. UD won't be doing the structure decks and will just be releasing the unique cards from the structures in normal sets. So basically, even more power for control decks, considering anybody here has the skill to use one, like me and Acid.
Posted
Well, TP4 still isn't confirmed, so UD might make VL an UR there rather than a SCR in MF. (Dang, that's a lot of acronyms.)

I remember last time people said VL would be the 000 SR in PHG, but it turned out to be D. Ring (A much better card, IMO). It'd be great if VL were the SCR, but I wouldn't get excited yet.
Guest Altron Gundam
Posted
Oh well. Time to fear now that Magical Scientist will hit the metagame. English CCG players will abuse him so much..-_-;;

Although the half-turn kill is very rare and hard to execute, he's still a cheapass monster..
Posted
I found out from a friend who already got ahold of a Magician's Force box and one of the Secret Rares is Black Paladin, and I'm guessing the other Secret Rare will be Dark Magician Girl seeing as how she'll be highly sought after in the first place which will make her even more popular and therefore she'll become a secret rare.
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...