OtakuBoards

Share some fun times

vegeta rocker

How's this for dumb?

A few pals and i were bored last night so we got some liquid lubricant (don't ask what kind) and spread it all on the kitchen floor. We then proceeded to run and slide and fall for hours. There was even some wrestling and we couldn't even stand!

Then one of them got a running start from the living room and slide so hard his leg got stuck under the dishwasher! He was in agony trying to yank it out. Then i got a running start and fell so hard my glasses flew off my head.

We got the whole thing on tape. One of the funniest parts is the fact that i left FF7 on in the living room so we actually had some theme music. Imagine slidng and running to the game over theme.
It gave the whole tape a nostalgic quality.

The kitchen is still slippery though, when i walked in an hour later around 4 in the morning i almost flew into the oven door.
I hope we remember to clean it up before they inspect.

Got any totally cool moments to share?

[size=1]My most recent fun moment is typed up right [url=http://www.myotaku.com/users/sara/comments/view/2939/]here.[/url]

It was a totally ridiculous YuGiOh match. So funny, though. It was such a blast. *grins*

Right at the end, someone grabbed a card from the people next to us (they were playing speed, or something) and threw it down on the pile, announing: "Four of Clubs! I beat everyone!"

Heh.[/size]

Whoa... Look at my old username in the sig. Haven't seen that little grouping of words for a while.

Well my most recent stupid/incredibly fun thing happened today. While at work I got so bored that I made a paperairplane. I then walked over to the adjoining oil change center and threw it at someones face, hitting them in the forehead. For the rest of the time I was at work I threw stuff at his face. It was super entertaining untill he threw a dirty filter at me... Then it was really funny.

Guest King_Cloud690
My fun time was when 3 of my friends slept over!We were in the basement and we were eating candy and chips and soda and stuf in the basement well we ended up somehow getting into some type of food fight(dont remember how^_^)and we threw candy and everything at each other! Now to top it off the basement was a mess BEFORE we had the fight! And then we started pooring soda on each other and it all got on the floor so we couldnt stand like th whole time! IT WAS HILARIOUS!

Not really something to laugh about, yet it's something that I remember from a long time ago, and still, we both remember it.

I had missed my bus from school, so I went home with my friend. We were out in his backyard, when suddenly he wanted to have a fight. I didn't know what he was on about, until he smashed me across the back of the head with a plank of wood.

We went on for an hour, using weapons against each other, bashing each other out to nothing. We came out bruised and battered, and his mum chucked a fit. I was sore for a week or two after that.

Man, what a memory to live with. The good old times.

[size=1][color=crimson] Hmm I done alot of stupid things. One that comes to mind was that I jumped down the steps of one of my schools and looked back at some people to see what they was doing. Notice that this all was happening when I was walking...then BANG! I ran into a pole and fell back on my back and all. So yeah thats just one of the things. @.@[/size][/color]

Pretty funny Sara. Let us see. Good times. Oh, i know. At one of my friends houses, he was having a party coz he got accepted to a real good high school. Me and another friend were sitting in his bedroom, and you know thoise little Lego soccer balls? Well this guy had a guitar, and we were putting the balls between stretched strings and letting them go. It was so funny, coz we were looking for half of them and we just kept laughing at nothing, and after that i resolved to stop drinking so much cool drink. Sadly I have very little resolve whic may explain my grammatically incorrect post. Not too bad quality though. I laughed so much at Sara's Panda bear thing. heh. :p

A couple of these guys I know from my school decided to make there own version of that"''jack ***'' series at our school.Since one of the guys was asian they called it ''*** ***''.
So these idiots ran around the school with a video camera jumping off building s and utterly stupid things like that. It turned out a few of them were wearing their school uniform while they were filming. One of the school administrators just happened to of seen the site the videos were posted on and notified our principle.
Since these dudes were in yr twelve ,they got the privlage to miss out on the informal graduation photo and forfieted going to their graduation ceremony!Poor fellas. It just shows stupidity doesn't pay!

[color=royalblue]well one time i went to visit my older brother in the navy and on there base thing they had some arcade there. so there was this guy beating a lot of other people on marval vs capcom. so i went up to fight him. before we started he said "now dont get mad and cry when i beat you" and then we fought. lol i ended up beating him with mega man and metal iron man. it was so funny. his face was all red and then he glared at me and stormed out of the room. it was really funny lol.[/color]

[color=crimson][size=1] Oh can I say another one. I was walking beside a elementry school and I had my eyes closing. Thisis when I was walking. Well I didnt know it but there was a air conditioner right infront of me. And because I was praying while I was walking I ran right smack into the air conditioner. I got a head ace after that. It hurt...[/size][/color]

My friends and I went to Sizzler for a friend's birthday dinner last month. When we got there (with two cars), I got out and my friend got out. She locked the door and then I noticed that our friend was locked inside! He looked like a puppy trying to get out! Ahh, it wasn't my fault... it was hers! ^^;;